The apartment is situated right by Ladbroke Grove tube station (30 meters away) on the way to the famous Portobello Market/ Road. It has been newly refurbished. There is a double bed in the bedroom and in the living room there are two double sofa beds. It is on the corner where Ladroke Grove and Lancaster Road meet.
It is on the second floor (no lift). It is open plan and has lots of light flooding in. The trendy location makes every stay a wonderful experience.
• One bedroom with double bed
• Two double sofa beds in the living area
• Dining table and four chairs
• Free wifi from the library from accross the road but not our own (we can not guarantee service)
• Kitchen (with oven, coffee machine, microwave and dishwasher)
• Bathroom (shower, bath and WC)
• TV, hairdryer and iron
• Bed linen and towels provided
• Washing machine/dryer
Standard check-in time is 16:00 but we try to accommodate you as best as we can. A late arrival is available but we request the guest to pay £20 for any check-in after 22:00. Thank you.
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Dorothée 5.0 stars 07-28-2015
Very considerate, nice contact.
mark 5.0 stars 08-06-2011
Hospitable and organized, Harumi is considerate of guests needs providing more than what you'll require to have a great time in the centre of what London has to offer.
Servicing of places is as you would expect with high standard.
/// This review was written by an official 9flats.com - scout ///
Dominique 5.0 stars 09-30-2013
host very available. Has next time I hope