* 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4 in proper beds. Extra mattresses available for 2 more children, sleeping 6 in total.
* Washing machine with a dryer function.
* Dish washer and modern kitchen equipment.
* 42inch LED flat screen TV. iPod Docking station.
* Blue ray DVD player.
* DVDs and CDs.
* Unlimited high speed wireless internet.
* 2 Austrian mobile phones.
* Free phone calls within Austria.
I am happy to offer six apartments in the same building. This makes it easy to book for groups as well.
Apt. 3 is a family apartment of 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4 in proper beds. Sleeping an additional 2 children on sofa beds or extra mattresses.
The apartments are all modern and fully equipped with the latest of technology: 42inch flatscreen TV, high speed wireless internet, laptop is at your disposal as well as 2 Austrian mobile phones so that you can avoid roaming charges. Moreover, all phone calls that you make within Austria are free of charge for you!
Please see the respective calendar of each of my apartments to find a suitable slot for you! I keep my calendars up to date all the time.
*The apartments are located right on the underground line U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse, which takes you straight to the city center in 5 stops (10min.)
* If you prefer traveling by buss you can also go straight to Heldenplatz/Hofburg in the city centre via the buss line 57A.
* Finally, the apartment is located just a couple of minutes' walk away from Austria's most visited tourist attraction: the Schönbrunn Palace and its lovely Imperial Gardens. The Advent and Christmas Season is soon coming up and this is the site of Vienna´s most beautiful Christmas market.
In short: you are in the absolute best place to enjoy a perfect stay in Vienna and I would be delighted to be your host :-) !!!!!
The information you see here relates to my Apt. 3.
PS: If you wish I will be glad to order a taxi for you from the airport as I have a special rate for my guests!
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Air conditioning
- Free phone calls in Austr
- Local mobile phones
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Alexander 5.0 stars 09/20/2013
Our family (2 adults and 2 kids) lived in Apt. 3 for 3 nights in January and we like it very much. Great equipped kitchen, cosy living room and two clean bedrooms. Kids were happy about two-stage bed and wide tv-pannel. Ingela is very friendly and hospitable. Location is also good, 2 min from metro and one station to Schonbrunn and Zoo. The house is quiet and there is no noise from the street if windows are closed. I liked Ingela's notes about cafes, shops, restaurants and other places nearby she would recommend. There are very interesting guidebooks about Wien in the living room. The only challenge for us was to find the house by car in a host of one-way streets in this district of the city, but it was our fault - we had no navigator. Would definetely return to Ingela's apartments next time!
Luis 5.0 stars 06/12/2015
Ingela is very kind, the flat is very confortable.
Mircea Stefan 5.0 stars 05/25/2015
The host is a very nice person and very well organized. She gave us all the informations about the surrounding area and the whole city.
Gillian 5.0 stars 11/30/2014
Very accommodating - did everything she could to make our stay pleasant