Spacious 2bd Ap @Baixa heart Lisbon
Apartment, Entire place - Lisboa, Portugal
Space and Light with the personality of the crossover between the old and the modern.
In downtown Baixa you are in the middle of everything that makes Lisbon such a special place.
You are at walking distance to the busy pedestrian R. Augusta, the Santa Justa Elevator or the river side and Praça do Comercio. Just walk a litle more and if you go to the left (facing the river) you go up hill till the Castle and all the old neighbourds. Go to the right you walk till the trendy Chiado and the night life of Bairro Alto, Bica and Cais do Sodré.
You can't get better than this!
Ah by the way, you have 2 bedrooms plus a convertible sofa in the living room to accomodate 6 people in total!
The living room is huge and full of light and we just didn't want people doing the hard work in the kitchen would miss this - so we did a open kitchen (kitchnet) so everyone is arround!
You want to feel the sound of the city just open the windows and small-balcony doors - if you need a litle rest just let them close - it is ok they are sound proof (or almost!)
We love this apartment and we hope you'll love it too - this was our first home and where we "did" 2 kids.
We just couldn't sell it now that we had to move - so we decided to share this passion with you and your friends!
You have everything you need:
- sofas and puffs so that everyone have a rest after a big day up and down Lisbon
- full equipped kitchen with dishwasher and laundry machine included (let the machines work for you!)
- An 8 person dinner table if you accidentally (or not) meet some new friends you want to invite in.
- A great stereo and awesome speakers with CD player and plug for your iPhone/Mp3
- keep cool with the air-conditioning
- let us know if you need anything more - this is our home and you are our guests
Places we like nearby:
- We like to take breakfast at Boulangerie by Stef or Outra face da Lua
- the last one also great for a light luch with great sandwish and toast and salads
- An ice-cream in Fragoleto
- a cafe and "pastel de nata" at Café Sao Nicolau
- any pastry at Confeitaria Nacional
- any fish at restaurants in Campo das Cebolas
- wine and tapas at Nectar
Metro: Baixa/Chiado - 350m
- Terreiro do Paço - 270m
- Chiado - 750m
- Castle - 700m
- Rossio - 550 m
- R. Augusta - 180m
- Santa Just Elevator - 500m
- Bairro Alto - 800m
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine