Brontë at Prospect Hill offers 5 star bed and breakfast accommodation in a gracious heritage listed home set in spacious private gardens in the heart of Auckland's leafy seaside suburb of Howick, just 20 minutes from the airport and with easy access to downtown. Restaurants, cafes and shopping are just a few minutes stroll from your suite. The beautifully appointed multi room Bronte Suite occupying an individual wing of the homestead accommodates just two guests and features it's own external entry and entry hall, lounge, bedroom, dressing room and luxury bathroom.
Brontë Suite is fully air conditioned ( as well as opening windows ) and in-suite features include:
* Egyptian cotton bed linen (Queen bed), fluffy robes and luxury toiletries.
* Luxuriously appointed bathroom with separate bath and shower, heated towel rail and hairdrier
* Iron and full size ironing board
* Electric blanket
* Complimentary in-room wireless internet access
* Direct dial phone
* Flat screen TV in both lounge and bedroom
* Sky digital
* DVD and CD players, and stereo
* Tea and coffee making facilities
* Room Safe
Bronte at Prospect Hill is rated 5 star by NZ Tourisms official rating agency Qualmark and offers a warm Kiwi welcome and relaxed luxury in an urban garden retreat.
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Separate Entry
- Waiting Area
- Breakfast Service
- Fax/Phone Service
- Dry Cleaning Drop-off and Pick-up
- Email/Computer Usage