Luxurious Mansion, 8 bedrooms, in the bush on the vaal river
House, Entire place - Vanderbijlpark, South Africa
Boschenvaal is a prestigious development situated on the banks of the Vaal River.
Designed to blend into the environment, each thatched lodge is tucked away in the natural bush and has views of either the river or the indigenous bush.
Owners and guests can enjoy boating, birdwatching and fishing or just relaxing at their lodge. Boschenvaal has a perfect family friendly setup with a jungle gym, swings and a trampoline. The house is extremely safe and has 2 gate and security guards both at the gates and patrolling the property The house is situated 45 minutes outside the centre of Johannesburg and a couple hours from Bloemfontein. On the premises is game such as : springbuck, waterbuck, porcupines, zebra, jackal and many more.
There is a helicopter-pad situated on the premises and if required helicopter arrangements can be organised
More info is available at www.boschenvaal.co.za
- 6 bedrooms of which 5 are en-suite
- 6 bathrooms
- Each room has a tv and underfloor heating
- large kitchen ( includes everything one needs )
- large lounge area with 46 inch LCD HD TV and surround sound
- 3rd level has a bar, pool table and a hammock where one can relax and view the beautiful scenery and bird life
- on the ground level is a pool and a 10 seater jacuzzi on a deck overlooking a pond
- there is a golf cart to get around the estate
- parking for 2 cars
- 2 dining areas
attached to the property is a cottage included in the rental
- 2 bedrooms en suite
- lounge with a 46 inch HD TV and an exceptional surround sound system
- Each bedroom has a plama tv
Extras included in the house:
- playstation 3
- Xbox 360
- blu ray dvd players
- ipod speakers
- fishing rods
- table tennis table
- golf cart
- 5 bicycles (2 for children)
- daily cleaning service
Extras charged at additional price:
- boat trips
- jet ski trips
- driver to transport to all the matches
- computer and internet
Inside the premises is numerous nature paths which are exceptionally special to walk on during the afternoon and you will be surprised at the magnificent bird-life you will see. The house is a 5 min walk to the vaal river.
The price is negotiable depending on the number of nights one is staying for.