Cityscape House is our privately owned piece of heaven.
Set within a lush 2000m² private garden that hugs the steep Northcliff slope, the house has spectacular views of the Johannesburg skyline and surrounding tree-lined suburbs, including a distant view of Soccer City Stadium.
The house comfortably sleeps 8 people:
* The top level includes a lounge and dining area with fire place that opens up onto a large balcony.
* It also contains a second lounge and terrace room with built-in barbeque that leads out onto the sundeck and pool.
* The second lounge holds a large flat-screen tv with satellite
* The house has a fully fitted kitchen
* Also on the top level is the huge master bedroom with queen sized bed, en-suite bathroom and balcony
* Plus a second bedroom with two single beds
* And a second bathroom
* The bottom level contains the third bedroom with two single beds
* It also holds the third smaller bathroom
* Plus a fourth bedroom/lounge area with double sleeper couch and kitchenette for making tea and coffee
* The bottom area can either be accessed via an internal stair, of via its own separate entrance
The house holds two lock-up car garages with ample additional parking.
A cleaning and laundry service is included for 5 days of the week.
Experience the views from every room, while you watch the sun rise over Johannesburg city or set on the side of Northcliff hill!
PLEASE NOTE:: The front door of the house is reached by a flight of stairs and the house is not wheelchair friendly. The swimming pool is also not enclosed by a separate fence and the house is therefore not recommended for people with small children.
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Separate Entry
- Laundry Service