Nokomai Valley offers visitors comfortable, stylish cottage accommodation set among the old trees and stone house of the original station homestead. While staying at Nokomai Valley the you can enjoy a variety of activities and participate in station life. One of the main attractions is trout fishing on the famous Mataura River.
These are two bedroom with private verandahs and offer superb views, stylish décor, kitchenette, bathroom. Laundry, super king-size beds, sofa bed, heating, Sky TV and phone. All cottages are non-smoking.
Cottage facilities include :
* Super king-size bed, or two king singles per room
* Large sofa bed in lounge
* Spacious living area with Sky TV
* Kitchenette includes fridge, microwave, bench-top electric hob with two elements. Fully equipped.
* Bathroom with fresh towels supplied
* Guests have the option of self-catering or having meals supplied.
* Picnic lunches are available.