Nokomai Station is a large high country station through which the Mataura River winds its way for at least 20 kms.
The accommodation consists of stylish cottages set among the old trees surrounding the original stone homestead. Guests can self-cater but many choose the fully catered option or a combination.
Nokomai Valley also offers experienced local guides and heli-fishing using Nokomai Helicopters.
These are one bedroom with private verandahs and offer superb views, stylish décor, kitchenette, bathroom. Laundry, super king-size beds, sofa bed, heating, Sky TV and phone. All cottages are non-smoking.
Cottage facilities include :
* Super king-size bed, or two king singles per room
* Large sofa bed in lounge
* Spacious living area with Sky TV
* Kitchenette includes fridge, microwave, bench-top electric hob with two elements. Fully equipped.
* Bathroom with fresh towels supplied
* Guests have the option of self-catering or having meals supplied.
* Picnic lunches are available.