Grand Canyon B&B - "Hogan Hozoni" (Pottery plus Kokopelli) Suite
Other, Private room - Williams, United States
Welcome 'Home" to Grand Canyon B&B!
Grand Canyon Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic mountain town of Williams, at the base of Bill Williams Mountain, is the closest B and B to the Grand Canyon. It is located less than an hour away from the Canyon by car. Williams, Arizona is the "Gateway to the Grand Canyon".
'We are a rustic wild west bed and breakfast with a woman's touch!'. Our inn is designed to honor the 18th century Anglo American, Native American and Spanish American men and women who settled Northern Arizona. They were the people to carve out the trails, build El Tovar Lodge and start the concessions at the Grand Canyon.
"Hogan Hozoni" (Pottery plus Kokopelli) and "Hacienda" (Patio plus Talavera) are two-room suites. Our suites are great for families or friends traveling together who'd like their own room but don't mind sharing a bathroom. The Pottery room and the Patio room each have a queen bed; the Kokopelli room and the Talavera room have either a king bed or two twin beds. The two rooms in each suite are connected to each other by a bathroom with a two-person shower, creating the Hogan Hozoni Suite or the Hacienda Suite. Each room contains a fireplace, HDTV, DVD player and seating area. ~ $215 for the Hacienda Suite or Hogan Hozoni Suite.
Either of the Hogan Hozoni rooms or Hacienda rooms can be rented singly. When just one room of either suite is reserved, the other room of the suite is blocked out. You will never share a bathroom with someone you do not know. Pottery Room or Patio Room with queen bed $130; Talavera Room or Kokopelli Room with king or 2 twins $140.
Fresh Breakfast Every Day
Guests are welcomed to start the day off right and enjoy the inn’s full breakfast. Served in the Breakfast Room, this multi-course breakfast allows guest to enjoy a warm meal while meeting the inn’s other guests. Every morning’s filling breakfast allows guests to feel satisfied while they exploreNorthern Arizona ’s majestic beauty.
More About Rates
* Rates based on occupancy of two (four for suites)
* Above rates do not include 4.5% tax
1. We cannot accommodate children under the age of 10 unless prior telephone arrangements are made.
2. For the comfort of ALL of our guests, pets are not allowed.
3. We are a non-smoking property both inside and out. If smoking occurs during your stay, a $400 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card.
4. Should any damage be inflicted during your stay, your card will be charged for repairs/replacement.
5. Cancellations received less than 7 days of the reservation arrival date will be charged for the entire amount. "No Shows' will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
6. Your credit card will be charged in full on the morning of your scheduled arrival.
7. Please return your keys upon check-out to avoid a $25 replacement fee.
- Free parking
- Breakfast Service