The Desert Rose offers world class luxury and amenities at an affordable small town price. Our quaint desert setting will give you the most authentic Arizona experience. We are very centrally located, only 15 miles from Sedona, 10 miles from Jerome, 16 miles from Cliff Castle Casino and Montezuma's Castle, and no more than 10 miles from at least 4 wineries.
Our expansive lush, green 1.5 acre gated grounds have lovely gardens, stone paths, a tranquil fountain and so much more. The perfect place to relax and unwind, or start your Arizona adventure.
Full Size room
The Full Size room has a King bed with 300 count egyptian linen. Custom artwork adorns the walls and there is a 30" high quality cable television for your viewing pleasure. The room features a private full bath with stand alone shower, separate Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and a walk in closet. Wi-Fi access is included all through the house.
* The rate for this room is $149
* This room has a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub and stand alone walk in shower.
* This room contains 1 king bed.
* Maximum occupancy for this room is 2.
* A Continental Plus breakfast is included with room rate
* Breakfast is served from: Between 8am and 9am.
* Breakfast is served in the Breakfast Room, Breakfast/dining area, Dining Room
Antique Shopping, Art Galleries, Casino, Concert venue, Gourmet/Fine Dining, Historical interests, Lake, Live Music, Movie Theater, National/State parks, Nature area, Performing Theater, Picnic area, Religious Services, Ruins, Winery
* Minimum stay required (2 night minimum stay. $20 extra for one night stay.)
* Smoking is allowed outside only
* Limited accommodations for guest pets (We are now doing horse boarding with a neighbor!)
* Limitations on children staying (Only well behaved children permitted. Contact us first!)
* Limitations on childcare
* Check in time is 4pm and Check out time is 11am
1 night non refundable deposit required at time of booking. Full payment due 14 days prior to arrival and is non refundable unless we can rent out the room.
* Accepted by the following agencies:
o Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce
o Sedona Chamber of Commerce
o Verde Valley Wine Trail
* Innkeeper(s): Betty and Sebastien Lauzon
We enjoy working on our yard, relaxing by the pool and flying remote controled helicopters whenever we find the time.
* The innkeepers speak: Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Separate Entry
- Breakfast Service