Downtown Vancouver Apartment for Rent during February 2010 Olympic Gam
Character apartment available for sublet during the Olympics or for
the full month of February. Located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver
on Bute and Nelson Street. Perfectly located for the Olympics and night
life that Vancouver has to offer, restaurants and more.
Location is walking distance to all the tourist attractions below:
• English Bay & Sunset Beach (2 beaches 10 min walk to either one of them)
• Stanley Park/ Seawall / Vancouver Aquarium
• Vancouver Art Gallery
• Robson Street shopping
• Granville Island
• Canada Place
• GM Place
• BC Place - Opening + Closing Ceremonies venue
Transit access to:
Skytrain (including the new Canada Line which is 24 minutes directly
to the YVR Airport)
Transit busses to all Olympic venues
Please visit www.translink.ca for more information.
Whistler is 1.5 hour drive. Seymour, Cypress and Grouse Mountain
just a 20- 30 minute drive. All transit accessible as well.
• 2 Cable TVs, one in the living room, another in the bedroom
• Internet and use of a wireless laptop
• Apartment building has plenty of washers & dryers
• All kitchenware – glasses, plates, bowls, mugs, wine glasses, pots,
• Pans, Toaster, Electric Kettle
• Hardwood floors
• Bright spacious windows
• Clean, beautiful bathroom and full bathtub
$7500.00 for the month of February 2010
25 % non refundable deposit due upon booking
75 % non refundable due upon arrival
$1000 REFUNDABLE damage deposit due on arrival – refunded on your
Departure if suite is clean and without damage.
Certified Checks, Internet money transfer/ wire, Cash, or Bank draft
in Canadian Dollars only.
This apartment is perfect for a family with kids or mature adults 25+
years or older. It sleeps 4-6 people very comfortably. It has 2 murphy
beds (one in the bedroom and the other in the living room) and a futon
plus a bed.
I will be more than happy to help you. Because it's
Downtown it won't last long. Apartments in this area are going for
about the same price but only sleep 2 people on average so this is a
very good deal. Small pets and smoking is allowed but there is no
Parking. However, you do have access to plenty of parking areas and
- Private Bathroom