This beautiful and very spacious double-storey home sleeps 6-8 people comfortably, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges, kitchen and open-plan dining room, and your own laundry. It's a real winner! Set on a sizeable property, it has a very pleasant garden with a lawn, shady trees and off-street parking for two cars.
Extra nice features....
* a Weber braai / barbecue and a wonderful verandah for entertaining
* an outside shower in the back courtyard next to the fishpond
* a jungle gym and sandpit for kids
* an old piano - feel free to play!
* wooden floors with carpets in the lounge
* 2 original Victorian fireplaces that work - have wood fires on cold evenings!
* old-style high ceilings with chandeliers in the lounges
* upstairs bedroom has French doors and stunning views of the mountain
The house has the predictable features of middle-class living - plenty of kitchen appliances including a dishwasher and a fabulous coffee machine, laundry includes a washing machine & dryer, lounge has music system, TV, wireless internet, etc - and there's a comprehensive security system (burglar alarm with beams and remote control).
This is a well-kept family home, so we are only interested to rent out to people who will take care of it!