Easy access to London Olympic Venues
We are situated in a very nice area of south London (Bromley/Grove Park), close to Greenwich Park with amazing panorame of City, Thames and University, where you will be very welcome and comfortable in our home. The house consists of 3 bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom (shower with radio panel, marble basin, wc), a very nice lounge that looks out to patio and house’ garden. All house is in a rustic and a comfortable style, so we are very good choice to rent a room for Olympic accommodation 2012.
The room available for rental is downstairs and has a convenient sofa-bed (double, 2 sleeps). It is a beautifully place with ambience and furnished to a high standard with plenty of hanging and cabinets space. You will have a friendly welcome and share the facilities with our family – 2 adults and 1 son – teenager, who will be on his holidays. Our home has a very good conditions for allergic guests.
This rental includes:
• breakfast (egg, toast, cornflakes, milk, frankfurter sausage), tea and coffee (automatic espresso coffee machine), snacks – all self-service
• free to cook your own evening meal (only 3 minutes walking distance to shopping centre)
• full use of washing/dryer machine, fridge/ freezer
• brand new 3D TV (sreen 46”) in your room!
• WiFi internet
• 2 towels
• cleaner once a week
• the household is non smoking, but you can smoke outside in the garden
• private driveway
• daily transfer by car to and from Lewisham Station, 2nd zone, 10 min. if required (once a day)
Easy distance to central London (14 min.) and many Olympic’s venues is very important if you want to find accommodation for the London 2012 Olympic:
- Stratford – Olympic Park (Diving, Swimming, Synchronised Swimming, Modern Pentathlon, Basketball, Handball, BMX, Hockey, Athletics, Track Cycling, Water Polo) by DLR up to 30 min.
- Greenwich Park (Equestrian – Eventing, Dressage, Jumping, Modern Pentathlon – Riding, Combined Event) only 6 minutes by DLR or directly by car
- Excel (Weightlifting, Judo, Fencing, Taekwondo, Table Tennis, Wrestling, Boxing) and O2 ARENA (Artistic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Basketball) up to 30 min.
- The Royal Artillery Barracks (Shooting) by DLR 12 min. and others
When you are looking for the Olympic Accommodation 2012 be careful about authenticity of the notes. All descriptions, which you just has read, are based on official London travel site www.tfl.gov.uk so you can be safe with this information from us.
Price: £600 per week during Olimpic Games and £400 per week during Paralympic Games
Terms and Deposites: 50% Deposit to hold Olympic room rental
Balance 3 months before arrival
£400 damage deposit upon arrival. Damage deposit returned on the last day.
Other deposits are non-refundable.
Payment: Bank Transfer in British Pounds, Paypal
If you are planning to come together with your friends you can rent 2 rooms.
The 2nd room is also for 2 person (one double bed) spacious, aesthetic and comfortable.
You can find 2nd room pictures in our another ad placed on this website, or email I will send you the photos to you.
The difference between 1 (just watching) and 2 room are:
Second room is situated upstairs
Has TV 24” screen , but is more spacious 13m.
All another rental includes are the same.
- Free parking
- Internet (WiFi)
- Local Shuttle Service
- Breakfast Service
- Cleaning Service
- Internet (Wired)
Pay per use
Airport Drop Off