Great Accommodation in Leisure Bay: Double Room #4
Other, Private room - Leisure Crest, South Africa
Kimusabi offers holiday accommodation in Leisure Bay, Port Edward, KwaZulu-Natal and is 800m from the ocean edge.
Panoramic sea views, five superb golf courses within close proximity and unspoilt beaches offer our guests a truly home from home experience.
Whether you want to spend the day next to the pool or laze on our unspoilt beaches, we offer the following:
• Relax, unwind and enjoy seaside activities all year round. (There are no climatic extremes with winter being mild to warm and summers warm to hot, while the Indian Ocean is generally warm all year round.)
• Rock and surf fishing, winter months being more rewarding.
• The spectacular sardine run is scheduled between May and August.
• Whale spotting – Southern Right and Humpback – August to October.
• “Un-ending” beach walks, keeping a “beady” eye for wreck artefacts.
• Nature Interests – bird watching, rock pool “fossicking”, botanical studies etc.
What to do nearby:
• Boating activities on the mighty Umtamvuna River / gorge.
• Explore the Transkei’s wild coast and rolling grassland hills (soon to be proclaimed a National Park.)
• Adventure activities – Oribi Gorge for bungee jumping / absailing, Umtamvuna.
• Golf – there are 5 superb courses within a 30 minute drive.
• Ski boat fishing charters from Port Edward.
• Horse riding on trails and on the beach.
• Quad bike trails.
• Scuba Diving excursions from Shelley Beach.
• Nearby casino for gambling entertainment.
• Farm stalls, craft studios, Crocodile Park etc.
• Tennis, bowls, squash, golf – local clubs welcome visitors.
• Port Edward has shops, supermarkets, doctors, banks and ATMs , restaurants etc.
- Private Bathroom