AREA: QUARTIERE ISOLA - Via Taramelli, at 50 meters from the subway station line 3 MM ZARA and new line 5 MM ZARA/Marche.
New apartment very distinctive, thanks to the skillful hand of a famous architect who has made the furniture.
Very bright with 3 windows and the play of light created by the mirrors and by the colors used. The dominant colors are white, black and orange, giving an optical soft-style, very trendy. The wood floor is used throughout the home, it highlights the warmth and atmosphere of relaxation that the accommodation is able to donate.
It's consists in:
- the sitting area with sofa bed, TV cabinet and bench: to enjoy the evening in front of your favorite programs or to read a good book;
- the space reserved for lunches and dinners, with an extendable table that can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people;
- the wall is fully equipped with kitchen, with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, hood, and sink with window.
- the sleeping area has a comfortable double bed on a loft which is easily accessible by ladder; there are mattresses and latex pillows.
- the bathroom with ceramic tile, windows and corrredato from washing machine, shower, sink, toilet and bidet.
air conditioning, hot air, central heating, security door, color television with satellite channels, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer traditional, oven, stove, cookware, dishes, cutlery, service, glasses / cups, accessories table, ironing, drying room.
The building is elegant, well-lived, the apartment is located on the 1st floor, overlooking the courtyard so it is very quiet.
ENVIRONS & SERVICES:
A few words about the area, one of the most beautiful area of Milan :-)
The Quartiere Isola is one of central area of Milan well known for its nightlife, convenience of transportation, the local restaurants and shopping.
Transportation: Line 3 MM Yellow, MM 5 Violet Line, Trolleybus 90/91, Tram 5 and 31, Bus 82 and others.