A bed and breakfast stay should not simply be a bed for the night. It offers the opportunity to savour an experience in itself, to enjoy unique fond memories to take home with you. In aiming for that, we offer...
* Personal warm and friendly hospitality
* Three large character bedrooms, a choice of either queen, twin or super
* Tranquil rural location, alive with birdsong.
* Two spacious lounges.
* Each room has a personal deck with glorious vista views to the distant pacific.
* En-suite or private bathrooms.
* Swimming pool with sun deck.
* Laundry accommodated.
* Traditional dinner meals, bbqs, and a succulent Bhutanese specialty!
* There is a separate library of books, games TV lounge, DVDs/videos, for
that rainy day when everyone... just relaxes.
* 11 acres of bush trails in private New Zealand forest.
* Complimentary self serve hot drinks and cold refreshments at all times.
Your hosts Richard and Carole, are originally from England but have been in New Zealand for many years. They have also lived in Central Africa (Malawi), Solomon Islands and Bhutan. They are keen members of Whangarei repertory theatre, both on stage, directing and supporting shows.
Within a twenty minute easy drive is an incredible range of stunning attractions which include:
Beaches for everyone whether the surfing attractions of Ocean beach, or many secluded bays along the coastline.
Super short walks. Easy walk paths to the secluded and scenic Smugglers bay:
A host of parks, some with tree height walkways and immense Kauri trees.
A scenic golf course just eight minutes drive.
Fishing: A company whose promise is... No fish, no pay! Return to Eden to BBQ your catch.
Seaborne adventure: A combination of fishing, coastal islands, snorkeling, and whale watch with the timings tailored to meet your individual needs.
Kayaking - including island coastal exploration.
Touring and mountain biking, including 2 hour possum and glow worm night ride.
The Bay of Islands is only 75 minutes drive north and is an easy day trip.
- Breakfast Service
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Swimming pool
- Waiting area
- Shopping service
|1 - 3 course cuisine with 24 hours notice.||$34.19|
Pay per use