Your Ultimate South African World Cup Experience!
House, Entire place - Marble Hall, South Africa
We offer not only a house to rent but an unforgettable adventure holiday
in the Loskop valley. A list below include all what we have to offer.
For Guests that want to be part of the Soccer world cup can easily access
4 main stadiums in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Polokwane. Visitors
will receive far more than what they hoped for.
We offer not only a spacious house with a relaxing and cheerful atmosphere, but also an
exciting range of expedition in the valley. The house is situated in well established and
safe neighbourhood in Marble Hall.
I hope you are as excited about this offer as we are.
Loskop Vally Description: It’s important to know that Marble Hall is a town situated in
an extensive irrigated area where some of the highest quality of table grapes, Citrus fruit,
tobacco, cotton and wheat are produced.
House in Marble Hall:
The fully furnished house has four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Maximum 8 people can be accommodated. This would mean that if 8 people stay in the House the cost per person per night is about €60.
There is an ideal size kitchen with
a separate washing facility. The house curls around the outside Lapa. Sunlight enters the
lapa which brightens up the dining room during the day. The yard has a well established
garden, a variety of plants, large luxurious trees and bird life.
The house has carpets in the living room and bed rooms , giving warmth and isolation in
Due to the climate in the area, braai (barbecue) is a definite possibility in the winter months.
Double Garage and parking next to the house for a third car.
DSTV where all the other Games can be watched.
We also offer a maid that will do the laundry and cleaning daily.
Safety is ensured by a huge wall around the yard,
an alarm within the house and a remote gate entrance;
including an armed response team trusted for many years.
Total area of the house is approximately 230 m2.
± 170 km north from PTA (1.5 hour drive), 230 ± km from JHB
( 2.0 hours drive);±150 km from Polokwane.
We offer the following:
We will take the client for:
- 3 Game Drives (two day drives and one night drives),
including a snack and wine event in the bush for each drive.
- A visit to one of the country’s biggest Citrus farms.
- A walk trough the orchard of oranges and other types of citrus
where the harvesting can be seen and a visit to the advanced
packing facility for local and export clients.
- A visit to a cotton farm where a new developed cotton mil has been
build to process the cotton from the lands.
- For the Golf lovers a trip the Marble Hall Golf Estate.
- Viewing a Genuine leather footwear and accessories, which is proud of there own
leather tanning section.
- A boat ride to explore the Olifants River taking its entrance into the Arabie dam.
Dinner will follow at an exotic restaurant called Kubu Kwena restaurant (Eagle’s
Flight) which over look on of the broad Olifants river..
- Bee hives will be visited to illustrate the concept of bee keeping, the methods how
honey is collected and the experience how pure raw honey cake taste when eaten.
- We do offer to escort them each time to the stadium and back to Marble Hall for each
Soccer world Cup match they which to watch.
- We offer to escort them from the airport to Marble Hall with their Arrival , and again
back to the airport on there Departure.
- Of course to enhance the feeling of South Africa and the area which they find
themselves in we offer to include 4 Traditional meal preparations [Starters, main
course and Desert] that will be included.
· We do offer to escort you each time to the stadium and back to
Marble Hall for each Soccer world Cup match you wish to
· We offer to escort them from the airport to Marble Hall with
their Arrival, and again back to the airport on there Departure.
· 4 Traditional meal preparations [Starters, main course and
Desert] will also be included through the weeks of their stay.
· All other travel activities which they wish to take by themselves
will be made by there Car rentals.
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Separate Entry
- Airport Drop-off
- Dinner Service
- Airport Pickup
- Satalite TV
Pay per use