The Copper Penny House - Family Vacation Rental - The Falls, Canada
House, Entire place - Niagara Falls, Canada
The Falls and many popular tourist sites are situated within walking distance. Built in 1893, The historic Copper Penny House vacation rental has elegance and charm that will satisfy the needs of today's family traveler. You will be welcomed with fresh flowers at your bedside. It is a home away from home.
You get full use of the whole house to yourselves!
Modern facilities and attention to detail have made The Copper Penny House the first choice for families or groups in Niagara Falls, Canada.
The house is also well served by trains from the north and by an efficient regional bus service.
The Copper Penny House accommodation has elegance with a warm and friendly family atmosphere. The bedrooms are spacious and tastefully furnished to suit everyone's taste.
This 3 bedroom house offers nightly and weekly accommodations more competitive than hotel rates.
• 3 comfortable bedrooms that can sleep 6 easily. New sofabed located in livingroom.
• Kitchen includes fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, built-in dishwasher.
• Coffees and Teas are included.
• Large landscaped and fully fenced backyard with tall walnut and maple trees to provide ample shade.
• Front veranda overlooking Ellis Park and the new city garden project.
• Original gingerbread woodwork on the back veranda is furnished with a dinette set great for your morning coffee or afternoon tea.
• The living room is tastefully decorated to provide a comfortable place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. Watch TV or relax with a DVD of Bonanza.
• 2 full very clean and new bathrooms.
• Towels and sheets are all supplied.
• This is a children friendly house with complimentary high chair, crib and bassinette.
• Parking for 3 cars.
• Very private setting and friendly neighbors.
• New city walking / bike trail across the street that leads directly to the Clifton Hill entertainment area and Falls.
If your plans involve day outings to The Butterfly Conservatory, The Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens, Golf Courses, Local Wineries or Old Towne Niagara-on-the-lake, there is only a short walk to the People Mover transit bus that will conveniently take you to all locations. There is always something entertaining to do here!
- Free parking