Heading to the cottage is a truly Canadian experience. Generations of cottagers and vacationers embrace the Orillia / Muskoka areas like a treasured friend. After all, you'll be dipping your feet in the water and soaking up the small town atmosphere in no time, after a relatively stress free trip from the city. Located only 1 Hour north of Toronto, what a difference it makes - one breath of the pine scented fresh air and you'll know - you've arrived!
Summer's not the only time to have fun in Orillia / Muskoka. The Fall is spectacular with changing the leaves to brilliant shades of red, orange and yellow. And don't forget about winter, with great downhill skiing at Moonstone, Horseshoe Valley or many other popular hills within minutes. You could also enjoy ice skating, cross country skiing, snowmobiling. Anytime is a great time to visit popular Casino Rama or the many other activities around the Orillia and Muskoka areas that are within 15 minutes drive.
Choose Shangri-la Private Retreat for your next escape destination and expect to be pampered by nature and the exclusive service offerings provided.
- Lakefront property located on Lake Couchiching
- Gorgeous, rustic 2,800 square foot cottage (2 levels)
- 5 Spacious Bedrooms plus a den w. Pull-Out Couch
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open concept with French Cathedral Ceiling
- Beautiful Huge Stone Fireplace
- Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, BBQ, Bottled Spring Water, TV, VCR with Current Videos, DVD Player with Current DVDs
- 800 square foot deck overlooking the lake
- Outdoor Mexican Fireplace on deck
- Linens included (except Pillows & Towels)
- Canoe & Paddle boat
- 30 ft. Dock
- Screened-in Large Gazebo
- Private Chef Service
- Housekeeping Available
- Skidoo and Boat Rentals Available
WEEKLY (From Sept 1 to May 31 (Excludes Xmas/New Years)... $1,600
WEEKLY (DURING XMAS / NEW YEARS)... $2,100
WEEKLY (June 1 to June 22)... $1,850
WEEKLY (June 22 to Sept 1)... $2,600
'Weekend Getaway' - $999 per Weekend
*All Weekly Rentals Friday to Friday (During Summer Months).