Welcome to OudtshoornTonquani Cottages
Tonquani Cottages offers a stylish blend of historical elements, modern luxuries and original artworks by well-known South African Artists. Everything is original and unique.
Surrounded by historical buildings and opposite the magnificent and commanding NG Church, this is the ultimate hideaway, offering two luxuriously appointed cottages with Queen beds dressed in the finest percale linen. Each cottage has air-conditioning, television, mini-bar with complimentary drinks & tea/coffee facilities. The en-suite bathrooms with separate bath & shower have bathrobes and luxury toiletries. There is also a torch, hairdryer and umbrella. The cottages have private entrances and secure on-site parking.
A full and varied breakfast is included in the rate.
With over 330 sunshine days a year the private splash pool is a welcome retreat after a day of exploring the many wonders in and around Oudtshoorn.
We can make your stay in Oudtshoorn even more memorable with the following suggestions:
1. spend the day being pampered and spoilt at a nearby Spa (we will drop you off and collect you afterwards), or;
2. you can enjoy a massage in the comfort of your cottage
3. take an early morning guided walk through the veld with wild Meerkats;
4. visit one of the Ostrich Show Farms and possibly even ride on an Ostrich;
5. take a scenic drive and expect unparalleled views of mountains, hills, streams, rivers & waterfalls;
6. touch a cheetah or dive with crocodile at the Cango Wildlife Farm;
7. quad bike, abseil, or enjoy champagne at sunrise in a hot air balloon;
8. cycle, ride a horse or a camel, take a flip in a microlight;
9. enjoy a game of croquet in our spectacular gardens
10. play a round of Golf at the nearby Oudtshoorn Golf Club
11. the possibilities are endless…..
Rates range from R495 - R695 per person