Note1: We are well organised so that my calendars are ALWAYS update. If you see availability, sure it is :)
Note2: If you send me message, I reply instantly if I am not sleeping.
1) Entire private apart (Not shared)
2) Two rooms + Bathroom with shower + Full kitchen suitable for cooking
3) My personal office is near the apart building entrance door. Also my home is just 15 seconds to here. So I will be always here when you need.
4) Guaranteed Selection (You will stay in the apart you see in the photos for sure)
5) Guaranteed Cleaning (If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning)
6) All included prices (Such as internet, bills, cleaning etc.)
7) Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)
8) Free my handmade 40 pages “Our Istanbul Suggestions” guide (Istanbul hints, where to visit, what to do interesting, where to eat special tastes etc.) will be sent through e-mail.
9) Easy Check-in (Our offices are near apart building entrance door and we are here every day)
10) Easy Late Check-in (My own home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building)
11) Free back-up assistant in reception to help you (You can ask anything to him face to face, call, mail, sms or whatsapp. His job is to help you instantly)
12) Easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul (Central Location. And i will send you address description with all arrival options and maps)
13) In the main and biggest connection street to Istiklal Street. (Bright street, you can walk home safely in any hour.)
14) 3 minutes to Istiklal Street. (But away from laud voice music and noisy crowd)
15) 7/24 Market, 7/24 restaurant and bakery in next blocks (Just seconds by walk)
16) Extra-Secure with alarm system and outside building security cams
17) Baby Friendly (Free baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
18) Photos are taken with a realistic lens, not with wide lenses. (To avoid misleading. Because with the wide lenses, the rooms seems bigger than it is)
We trust our working discipline, and guarantee you the clauses below:
* Chosen Apart Guarantee: There is no probability of “Double Booking same apart” in our working system, so you will stay in the apart you liked from the photos. Otherwise we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
* Cleaning Guarantee: Our aparts are cleaned by two lady cleaners, and we are one of the cleanest aparts in Istanbul. If you see anywhere not clean, we will assign one of our cleaner to you until you are happy with the cleaning :)
* On time Check-in Guarantee: Our regular check-in hour is 14:00. We always do our best to check-in our guests as earlier as possible. If you are still waiting to check-in at 14:30, we refund half day price of your first day.
* No wait in Late Check-in Guarantee: My home is just 15 seconds close to the apart building. If you wait more than 3 minutes in the Late Check-in, we will not charge any late check-in fee to you.
* Accuracy Guarantee: We guarantee that, we will provide everything we promised. If not, we will fully refund the money you paid including airbnb fee.
KEY DELIVERY (Check-in & Check-out):
* Our offices (My office and Reception office) are near the apart building entrance door. Key delivery will be made in the same address, in our office (Reception).
* Regular Check-in (9am-20pm): Check-in hour is 14pm. If you come earlier and if the flat is ready, you can check-in earlier without any charge (If the flat is not ready, you can leave your luggage in our office until check-in hour). Since the office is open until 9am to 8pm every day, we don’t need to arrange a specific time for the key delivery. No rush :)
* Late Check-in (20pm+): My home is just 15 seconds close. After 20pm, please call or text me when you are close, and I will come here within seconds and wait for you.
* Check-out: Check-out hour is 12pm noon. If you leave before 9 am, you can leave the keys on the table and close the door.
* We will send you a “Tourist friendly” address description document (powerpoint) with maps. This document includes best arrival options with costs and durations. Our location is so easy to find even first time visitors of Istanbul.
a) Taxi: In the address description, you will find “Turkish Description” to be given to the taxi driver. He will find us easily. Or you can tell the driver to call me, and I can explain him how to arrive.
b) Havatas (Airport) Buses: If you come to Taksim Square with Havatas airport buses, you can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
c) Metro: You can use metro from Atatürk Airport to Taksim Square (Transfer to other line Yenikapi metro station). You can walk to our apart for 12 mins or if you have heavy luggage you can catch a taxi.
d) Airport taxi pickup (With holding a sign with your name)
* Bedroom: Real double bed, wardrobe, ventilator, iron, iron board, cloth dryer.
* Living room: Can be convertible to bedroom by setting up double sofa beds. Also includes a small wardrobe, table & chairs, TV and A/C.
* Kitchen: Full kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, kettle, toaster.
* Bathroom: With shower. Also hairdryer.
FREE SERVICES & EQUPMENTS:
* Electricity, using water and heating fees.
* High speed strong connection wireless internet. (24 hours)
* Free first day food and beverage package (Spring water, coffee, snacks, instant soup, pasta, chocolate etc.)* Free back-up assistant. (24 hours)
* Warm shower. (24 hours)
* Before check-in cleaning. (Also free weekly cleaning)
* Towels and bed sheets. (Also free weekly change)
* Liquid soap, shampoo, shower gel, equipment for washing the dishes (Cleanser and sponge).
* Trash Bags, toilet paper and paper towels.
* Free luggage storage.
* For the families with babies, free baby equipments (Baby bed, chair, bath and stroller)
* Free parking in the street
* Smile on our faces :)
* Outside Wifi: 10% discount for renting “Portable unlimited WIFI & 3G device” to be used anywhere in Istanbul. You don’t need to buy simcard for 3G.
* Gifts: 5€ discount per piece for our “Nes-Shui Handmade Gifts”. They are all prepared by my mother Nesrin:) And all of them are one in the world. No copy.
* Hammam: 5% Discount in Galatasaray Hammam
* Traditional “Berry Life Breakfast” in 15 seconds distance restaurant (6€)
* Late Check-in Service (10€ after 20pm, 15€ after 24pm. Any currency is ok)
* Airport taxi pickup (Atatürk Airport: 110 Lira – Sabiha Gökçen Airport: 200 Lira)
* One shot dishwasher detergent (1€)
* One shot washing machine detergent (1€)
* Rent a netbook (50€ deposit, 5€ per day)
* Additional “Cleaning” and “Changing bed sheets & towels” demands (Free: Weekly. 10€: If you demand again until completion of one week)
* Everyday Housekeeping: 3€ per day
* Laundry (Cleaning, drying and ironing): 15€ per load
Public Bus (Ömer Hayyam Stop): 30 seconds.
Tram (Galata Stop): 3 mins.
Metro (Taksim Stop): 10 mins.
Havatas Airport Buses (Taksim Stop): 12 mins.
* Our Offices: In the entrance
* Bakery: 5 seconds
* Small Market: 10 seconds
* Carrefour Discount Market: 15 seconds
* My Home: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Market: 15 seconds
* Pide (Turkish Pizza) Restaurant: 15 seconds
* 7/24 Restaurant: 30 seconds
* Pharmacy: 1 minute
* Change Office: 3 minutes
* Mobile Operators: 3-5 minutes
* Traditional Bazaar (Each Sunday, side street): 15 seconds (walk)
* Hardrock Cafe: 3 mins (walk)
* Istiklal Street (Lives 7/24): 3 mins (walk)
* Night Life: 3-5 mins (walk)
* Demiroren Shopping Mall (Biggest Mall of Taksim): 6 mins (walk)
* Taksim square: 10 mins (walk)
* Galata Tower: 12 mins (walk)
* Old Town (Sultanahmet): 10 mins (taxi)
* Bosporus: 15 mins (taxi)
* Asian Side: 20 mins (taxi)
* Although it is so close to most of attractions, we are separated from the laud voice music and noisy crowd. It makes our location better for light sleepers and families with babies.
* Blue Flag cleaning award: 3 years in row, 10/10 rated after unannounced inspection.
* Creativity award: 1st apart hotel in Istanbul which has different concepts in each apart.
* Rising star award 2012: For our improvement in our first year.
BABY FRIENDLY (Free):
* Big and comfortable baby bed
* Secure baby chair with seat belt (With small table)
* Baby bath for a good baby shower
* Baby stroller
(We have 3 set of baby equipments, please ask for the availablity)
(These equipments are cleaned twice (After and before the guest) for your baby’s health.)
We are in the secure district of Taksim (Main connection to Istiklal Street). But we are more secure with;
* Alarm system
* Outside building security cam
* Fire detectors and extinguisher
* Gas detectors
You, your family (or friends) and your personal valuable belongings will be secure.
By booking our apart, you are also helping street cats & dogs. We use 5% of our revenue to feed and aid them.
- Washing machine
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Cot available
- Air conditioning
- First Day food & beverage
- Liquid Soap
- Luggage Storage
- Paper Towel
- Shampoo & Shower Gel
- Toilet Paper
- Towels and Bedsheets
- Trash Bags
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Souzan 5.0 stars 10/17/2014
The location was great.You can reach to bus station by 5 min .Also 10 min to metro.No need to pay for taxi if you get the bus pass card:)
Matthew 5.0 stars 04/11/2013
Very pleased and would recommend to anyone. 5-10 mins walk from the main Istiklal Street, in a quiet residential area. Full apartment with Living room, TV, Sofa bed, main bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. I was a bit worried about security, but the apartment was secure, with a lockable gate on the door and an alarm system. Also the owners have an office downstairs, nothing was too much trouble for them, they were ready to help if we needed anything. One of the staff also speaks very good english. If I go back to Istanbul....I will take this apartment again without second thought.
Souzan 5.0 stars 10/17/2014
They are really welcoming and hospitable.It would be my next choice if i go to Istanbul.I will recommend this house to my friends as well.
Victoria 4.0 stars 09/10/2014
They were always helpful and really really nice. We could always reach them and they tried their best to help us whatever problems we had. Thank you!
Britta 5.0 stars 01/05/2014
Sehr sehr nette Gastgeber!!! Viele Informationen schon im Voraus. Bei Fragen u.ä. helfen sie immer.