*On arrival you will be also asked from 250 Euros as deposit against damage made during your stay. The deposit will be returned in full when you leave the apartment.
Arrival and Departure
Preparation for arrival
• Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
• Your contact person will have your number and email in the event that we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time. You can send this information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+34) 93 458 63 40.
• Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
• The apartment will be available as of 15:00h (3PM), however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-in is between 15.00h (3PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
o If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
o If you are arriving after 01.00h (1.00AM) there is a late check-in of 50€.
Your departure from the apartment
• You should leave the apartment before or at 11.00h (11.00AM). Leaving after 11h00 (11.00AM) without prior authorization will be penalized.
• If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the same day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18h00 (6.00PM) but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
*Please note we might require a minimum stay higher than 3 days on special dates.