Newly renovated, gorgeous 3 Bedroom apartment located in East Harlem/ Upper upper east side, also known as Spanish Harlem very close to Central Park North (10 minutes walk)
** Flat screen TV w/ basic cable
** High speed wireless internet
** Hardwood floors
** Built-in custom closets in master and adjacent room
** 2 sofa beds in living area
** Dining table for 6
** Stainless steel kitchen with marble countertop
** Kitchen includes coffee pot, refrigerator, etc.
** Linens provided free of charge
Location: Upper Upper East Side at 116th Street and Lexington. Two blocks from the local 6 train or catch the express 4 and 5 trains at 125th and Lexington. Community rose garden located next to building.
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 3.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Jérôme 4.0 stars 08/02/2013
The appartment was exactly as it was defined on the website. It is very confortable with 3 nice bedrooms we appriciate that with two children. The location is in East Harlem and not Upper Est Side as it is described in the title. The location is not very quiet. It is very closed to the subway (116 th) and you can go everywhere in New York. The appartment was well equiped for cooking and eating.
Alicia Elsa 3.0 stars 06/17/2013
El apartamento es tal y como aparece en las fotografías, ordenado y limpio. Pero presenta varias dificultades a tener en cuenta:
- La oficina para la recogida de la llave se encuentra en la calle West 23rd, en la otra parte de Manhattan. Bajo ningún concepto ningún agente hace el check-in en el apartamento. Por lo tanto, hay que tener en cuenta que un taxi desde la oficina hasta el apartamento cuesta más de $20.
- El apartamento se encuentra en un cuarto piso sin ascensor. Nosotros íbamos con nuestros padres y acababan reventados al subir las 4 plantas.
- Se encuentra en el Harlem Este, también conocido como "El Barrio". Está alejado del centro, pero a escasos metros puedes tomar el metro 6 y varios autobuses que en poco tiempo te acercan al centro. Nosotros compramos la tarjeta MetroCard por 7 días que costaba $30 por persona y te permite viajes ilimitados, tanto en metro como en autobús.
- Sólo tiene un baño, con un lavabo muy pequeño.
alejandro 5.0 stars 08/08/2012
This apartment is located in one of the most authentic areas of Manhattan, the Upper East Side. Perfect for those who want to enjoy the city in a different way far from tourist crowds. There you will enjoy all the amenities you need to feel as you were at home and really good connections to the rest of Manhattan. Such a nice place to visit the city!!!
///This review was written by an official Member of the 9flats Team ///
Neels 1.0 stars 01/02/2014
The flat is a makeshift flat with no privacy!! Neither 9 Flat or the host, Casanova Condos / NYC Short stay wanted to help to move to another flat, they simply did not want to help at all - absolute shocking! I would advise you not to use this company as customer service is not part of the deal.
Ole-Andre 5.0 stars 11/17/2013
Good simple instructions and easy communication. Will absolutely consider casanova condos again the next time we visit New York. Thanks! :)
Josh 3.0 stars 10/25/2013
Nothing we had problems with got communicated between staff. They had a wrong email for me and it took nearly 20 calls to get through to aanyone to get the keys. I'm sure that's down to the office and not the host though. I think their office needs a word with itself in terms of customer service!