Toctoc Yellow, your trendy and cosy home in Porto’s heart
Toctoc Yellow gives you the best accommodation that Porto can offer.
Located in Unesco heritage zone, the apartment is absolutely central. Between Rua das Flores and Aliados avenue, the heart of the city is right here, 2 steps from São Bento metro and train station.
Praça das Cardosas, where the apartment is, was totally renovated and is the most luxury and beautiful city block in Porto historic center.
With a trendy and cosy touch, everything you need to spend a few days in absolute comfort and relax is provided for you in our Toctoc Yellow.
Restaurants, bars, traditional and modern stores, all are in walking distance. Leave the car in the garage and admire our city on foot - definitely, the best way to visit Porto.
The beautiful Clérigos Tower, the ex-libris of the city, and the stunning Livraria Lello (considered Unesco World Patrimony and one of the three most beautiful bookshops in the World) are only 200 meters away, and to reach the Douro River and famous Ribeira you’ll only take 5 minutes on foot.
The quarter of Cândido dos Reis and Galeria de Paris streets, with its trendy and design bookshops, shops, cafés and restaurants, where you can enjoy the best of night life in Porto downtown, is only 200 meters away, and the Miguel Bombarda street, Porto’s cultural/artistic quarter, with dozens of art galleries and alternative shops, is also very close on foot.
We’re sure your senses will be overwhelmed by the many sights, sounds, tastes and smells of this unique ancient city!
You will vibrate with this city and understand why Porto was elected the best european destination either in 2012 and in 2014.
We are waiting for you, with the finest Portuguese hospitality tradition!
Acesso de Hóspedes
The studio is fully furnished and it does have all the amenities:
- bedroom area with king size bed (160 X 200), comfy viscoelastic mattress;
- travel bed and feeding chair for babies up to 4 years;
- bathroom with shower, hairdryer and towels;
- well-equipped open plan kitchen, with oven, hob, microwave, refrigerator, electric kettle, toaster, coffee machine, and all cooking utensils, plates, glasses, cutlery;
- dining area for 4 people;
- living room with queen size sofa bed ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)” LCD TV, games, books (including an Oporto Travel Guide) for your enjoyment;
- Cable TV with more than 100 channels;
- bed linen provided;
- ironing board and iron;
- central heating and fan;
- free internet wi-fi;
- port wine, coffee and tea offer.
-Parking space available upon request (20€/day)
- Cot available
- Wheelchair access
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer