1)Lovely 2 bedrooms Apartment, one Master bedroom and another one with 2 individual beds. 1 Bathroom with a shower plate. Fully equipped Kitchen plus cutlery, tableware, etc. Very comfortable Living and Dinning room with a 2 seats couch, armchair and table+4 chairs.
SURROUNDINGS OF THE APARTMENT:
-Plaza de San Lorenzo, where El Gran Poder is located. The Basilica is a small church .The building is inspired by the Roman Pantheon of Agripa. It contains the statue of Jesus of the Great Power (Jesus del Gran Poder), who is venerated in Seville and is one of the city’s favorites.
- Alameda de Hercules: The neighborhood is now known as a key nightlife center of Seville for its vibrant alternative and diverse atmosphere. The entertainment options in La Alameda range from Heavy Metal or Funk music performances to live Flamenco. Apart from disco-pubs, many Nouvelle Cuisine and traditional restaurants, tapas and cocktail bars, cafés and Arab-style tearooms are found in and around the promenade.
-- La plaza de la Gavidia : Beautiful square where to enjoy a nice tapa and some wine...
-Shopping streets nearby: Calle de la Campana, Calle Tetúan y la Calle Sierpes. Here you will find from clothing shops to Souvenir shops.
-Plaza del Salvador : Here you will have the opportunity of having a beer contemplating one of the most important churches in the city “La Iglesia del Salvador”. Big crowds gather here when the sun goes down to enjoy of drinks and spend time with friends.
- Avenida de la Constitución : Main avenue which will lead you to the Cathedral, the Giralda, Santa Cruz neighbourhood, and many more places that are within a walking distance.
- Guadalquivir River : within a short walk you can visit the River. Rowing facilities are at your disposal there as well as a playgrounds for kids.
- Metropol Parasol : Also know as “the mushrooms” due to its innovative architecture. There is also the remains of Roman buildings, Antiquarium. On the top of the building there is a restaurant and you can also take a look at the city from there.
- La Bodega 2 de Mayo: Well known for its broad variety of Tapas and wine selection. Budget friendly !
- Eslava: Considered to be one of the best Tapas bar in Sevilla. Good quality and price. MUST VISIT (Calle Eslava)
- Casa Ricardo: Right behind Plaza de San Lorenzo, Calle Hernán Cortes. Enjoy its world famous “Croquetas” and let yourself go thanks to its Holyweek atmosphere .
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me.
2)Precioso Apartamento de 2 Habitaciones, uno de ellos de matrimonio y otro con dos camas individuales. 1 Cuarto de Baño con plato de ducha. Cocina completamente equipada con sus correspondientes utensilios. Salón-Comedor muy cómodo con un sofá de 2 plazas, un sillón y una mesa con 4 sillas.
ALREDEDORES DEL APARTAMENTO:
- La pl
aza San Lorenzo, where the Great Power.
- The Alameda de Hercules (the alternative and bohemian area of Seville, known for its many terraces and bars).
- Museum of Fine Arts (On Sundays you can visit the market of artists in the Museum Square, the city where artists exhibit and sell their work).
- The square of the Gavidia
- Main shopping area and famous Seville: Bell Street, Calle Tetuan and Calle Sierpes.
- 5 minutes find Sierpes Street, famous for its shops which will take you to the Plaza del Salvador (typical for its bars and tapas) and Constitution Avenue, where you can visit the Cathedral, La Giralda and the District of Santa Cruz.
-Also on the back of the floor, 5 minutes, is the Guadalquivir River to stroll along the shore, enjoying the terraces and gardens.
- Do not forget the Metropol Parasol, also known as "The Mushroom", whose architectural surprise to anyone who contemplates it. We can also find a museum with Roman ruins were discovered in the Plaza de la Encarnación several decades ago. At the top of this innovative building, we can visit your viewpoint from which we can admire the great views it offers.
- The main monuments like the Cathedral, the Giralda, Santa Cruz, Triana, La Torre del Oro, Barrio de la Macarena, etc. .. And other interesting sites as the Isla Magica theme park. They are 15 minutes.
- Next to the apartment is La Bodega on May 2. Where you can enjoy the varied and delicious tapas, all without the budget fire.
- In the vicinity of the Plaza de San Lorenzo, you can also visit Bar Rodriguez. It specializes in snails! Oh that good!
- Just after the Piazza San Lorenzo, Calle Hernan Cortes, the food can taste typical of this place full of atmosphere Cofrade. You can not miss their croquettes.
If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 180 reviews from partners.)