The Agriturismo Gli Ulivi (the Olive Trees) is a farm holiday property located 7 km from Sorrento and 9 km from Positano (Amalfi Coast). Perched at 320 meters altitude in the pristine hills above Sorrento, it affords breathtaking views of the Sorrentine plains and the Gulf of Naples. Just a few meters from the property, you can access the road that takes you to the Amalfi Coast, which is world famous for its splendid views of both the Gulf of Naples and the Gulf of Salerno.
Gli Ulivi is 200 meters from the main plaza of the village Colli de Fontanelle and can be reached by walking down a small road. The plaza hosts two restaurants, a mini market, a butcher shop, a bar/cafe and a small pastry shop. From this plaza, you can also take a bus to Positano-Amalfi to see the Amalfi Coast or to the towns of Sant’Agnelo or Pian di Sorrento where train stations are located with service to Naples, Pompei and other points of interest.
Gli Ulivi is ideally situated for nature excursions on the Sorrentine Peninsula. There are a variety of hiking paths that offer wonderful panoramic vistas of the Island of Capri, Vesuvius and Naples. The main paths are Sentiero degli Dei, Punta Campanella, Baia di Ieranto nel Parco Marino di Punta Campanella. Gli Ulivi is also a perfect departure point for touring the region’s many important archeological, cultural and panoramic sites (Sorrento 7 km, Positano 11 km, Amalfi 23 km, Ravello 32 km, Pompei 25 km, Ercolano 30 km, Capri 30-minute boat ride, Napoli 40 km, Paestum 90 km).
Gli Ulivi’s property covers 2 hectares of land on which the owners cultivate certified organic olives, wine, oranges, lemons, haselnuts and various vegetables. In summer, you can eat outside in the garden and taste some of these homegrown delicacies, such as Sorrento tomatoes as well as wine and olive oil. Breakfast includes traditional homemade marmelade and pastries.
The property has a quaint nature path that takes you along olive and citrus groves and leads to a limestone spur. The local authorities have preserved this area with its natural characteristics as a typical example of the native Mediterranean thicket. Here you will find peace and tranquillity as you spend time enjoying the beauty of the local nature and landscape.
Gli Ulivi offers the following accommodation options:
- Apartment 1 (for 4 people)
- Apartment 2 (for 3 people)
- Studio 3 (for 2 people)
- Room 4 (for 2 people)
For Studio 3 and Room 4, there is a possibility of adding two beds in an adjacent room that does not have a bathroom (Room 5);
Gli Ulivi has a small restaurant that offers typical food from the region using organic products mainly from their own property. Breakfast and dinner are offered upon request.
Prices per person are: 5 euro for breakfast and 25 euro for dinner. For children up to 12, there is a 40% discount.
- Apartment 1 (53 mq) has two large rooms: one with a kitchenette , a sofa bed, a table and chairs and the other with a double bed, two single beds and a bathroom with shower. The apartment also features a large, panoramic terrace (45 mq) with a stunning view of the Gulf of Naples complete with a table and chairs, a swinging chair for two and a large umbrella for shade. This apartment is ideal for a family of four.
- Apartment 2 (29 mq) is a two-room apartment: one with a kitchenette, table and chairs, and the other with a double bed, a single bed and a bathroom with shower. There are three windows in the apartment with views overlooking the Gulf of Naples.
- Studio 3 (28 mq) is a large one-room apartment with a double bed, a kitchenette, table and chairs, and a bathroom with shower. There is also a private terrace with a table, chairs and an umbrella as well as a view of the Gulf of Naples and the property’s lemon and olive groves.
- Room 4 is a single room with a double bed, bathroom with shower and a private terrace with a table, chairs and an umbrella. There is also a small refrigerator.
On the same floor as Room 4, there is a small room with two single beds (without a bathroom) that could be rented to supplement either of the other two rooms (3 or 4) to create the following accommodation:
- Family room 345 (for 6-8 people) consists of 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchenette and a private panoramic terrace with a table and chairs allowing the rooms’ guests to eat outside together.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Cot available
- Panoramic view
- Washing machine
- Pets live here