What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest place, and the cheapest.
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
- Suitable for events
- Wheelchair access
- Panoramic view
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Michael 5.0 stars 10/12/2014
Kann man nur empfehlen.
Sehr gut Super!!!!!
Sina 4.0 stars 10/23/2013
The apartment was clean. All necessary things were there, for example toaster, water boiler, microwave and oven. It was not as big as it appeared on the fotos but the space was okay. We were three girls and had enough room for all of us. The bed was comfortable and also the two sleeping couches were okay for seven nights. If you don't expect any luxury the apartment is a good choice. It has all basic stuff that you need to have a comfortable stay in London. But you should be aware of the fact, that the surrounding is very noisy. There is a hospital near the apartment and a big street, too. There are carsounds, ambulancesirens and carhorns nearly the whole time. When you have a light sleep you should take earplugs with you.
There are two stores within 2 minutes walking distance, that are opened 24 hours and provide you with everything you need.The undergroung station (black line, station Colindale) is within 7 min walking distance and brings you to Central London in about 30-40 min.
José Angel 4.0 stars 09/23/2013
El apartamento está un poco lejos del Centro, pero las conexiones de transporte son buenas, alrededor de 45 minutos en metro y algo más en bus.
El apartamento está en buenas condiciones y funciona todo, por el precio para 4 personas es dificil conseguir algo mejor.
José Angel 4.0 stars 09/23/2013
Buen anfitrion, me estaba esperando en el check-in y me facilitó todas las explicaciones necesarias.
En el ckeck-out estuvo a la hora acordada, que era importante para la conexión con el avión.
Muy amable en todo momento. Gracias por todo, si vuelvo a Londres contactaré de nuevo con Oliver.
Wolfgang 5.0 stars 09/22/2013
The host was very nice.
Bevor we flew to London he sent us a map to find the appartement as soon and easy as possible and very useful information about the public transportation in London.
It was also possible to check out at 4am.
Adila-Mike 5.0 stars 11/20/2012
The host is super nice. I had an emergency which means that we had to change the check out time different than previously agreed. Even though he was busy with other things, he tried his best to arrive on time for me to check out!