This studio is fully furnished, self-catering with en-suite bathroom/toilet.
You get your own space, your own mini-kitchen, your own bathroom
- Brand new comfortable L shape Double sofa-bed with pillows and clean bedding set. This can be set up to provide a very comfortable double bed. The comfort surpasses that of a normal standard bed.
- TV and DVD player with SKY BOX WITH OVER 300 SKY CHANNELS FREE and DVD movies
- Wireless internet
- Computer with internet ready and pre-installed microsoft office and and all-in-one printer/copier/scanner for all your business works with printer (you bring your own catridges and paper).
- skype ready and connected webcam with headset with mic for video conferencing. Ideal for the business class who want to stay connected wherever they are.
- Phone line for receiving calls
- Fully functional Kitchenette with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, portable mini-washing machine
- Spotless neat bathroom with shower cabin and WC;
- Central heating
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station and 20 minutes tube journey from Colindale to the heart of London Tottenham Court Road tube station. Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
- At night, 2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
- Suitable for events
- Wheelchair access
- Panoramic view
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 3.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 3.0 stars
Dirk 2.0 stars 09-13-2016
The place isn't 20 min away from Tottenham Court Road but 30 or more minutes. Walking to Conindale is at least 10 min. In the appartment the computer is not working. You have to heat water in a cupboard where the drying and cloth washing machine is located for the toast applies the same. The appartment is very small and extremely noisy. Almost all the funitures are selfmade by somebody who didn't know. The owner took a three room apartment and divided it into 3 small ones to optimise rent. This place is not recommendable.
Adila-Mike 5.0 stars 11-20-2012
The place is excellent! For your money, you can't get anywhere else better. Location is not central London and hence takes some time with the public transport, but availability is not a problem as the metro, buses and night buses run 24/7.
José Angel 4.0 stars 09-23-2013
Buen anfitrion, me estaba esperando en el check-in y me facilitó todas las explicaciones necesarias.
En el ckeck-out estuvo a la hora acordada, que era importante para la conexión con el avión.
Muy amable en todo momento. Gracias por todo, si vuelvo a Londres contactaré de nuevo con Oliver.
Wolfgang 5.0 stars 09-22-2013
The host was very nice.
Bevor we flew to London he sent us a map to find the appartement as soon and easy as possible and very useful information about the public transportation in London.
It was also possible to check out at 4am.
Adila-Mike 5.0 stars 11-20-2012
The host is super nice. I had an emergency which means that we had to change the check out time different than previously agreed. Even though he was busy with other things, he tried his best to arrive on time for me to check out!