SAGRADA FAMILIA - Clot
Apartment, Entire place - Barcelona
90m2 apartment can accommodate up to 5 people with 3 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and 1 room with single bed).
It is located on the fourth floor (with elevator).
It has a very large living room overlooking a large balcony.
The bathroom has a shower, sink and toilet.
The kitchen is equipped (fridge / freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, oven, ...).
For your comfort, the apartment has TV, WiFi, iron (clothes), hair dryer and A/C (living room)...
Metro (500metres from the apartment): BAC DE RODA, NAVAS, LA SAGRERA
+++ The apartment has towels and sheets. +++
You can reach all the most popular public transport and tourist destinations in a moment.
The Clot is a traditional Barcelona neighborhood known for its tranquility and it is not the epicenter of the busiest tourist attractions. It is, however, located near the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, a modernist masterpiece and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Another highlight is the Parc del Clot, a particularly gregarious place.
There are 3 subway lines within walking distance less than 5 minutes, from there you can quickly transport to the Sagrada Familia, Paseo de Gracia, Glories (major shopping center) or Encants market opportunities.
Accessible bus stops in less than 5 minutes.
Bank, pharmacy and parking located in the immediate area.
large supermarket located one block and a half away, but for a more authentic experience can make buying food at the local neighborhood market, Mercat del Clot (opposite the Parc del Clot).
RULES OF THE APARTMENT
1. Please keep music and TV sound to a level that do not disturb and keep the calm in the common areas. Don't make parties and respect the neighbors rest. In case these rules are not respected, if there's any complaint from the neighbors and they call the police, that can end up in an eviction no matter the time (day or night). That will also imply losing the rent and the deposit.
2. Behavior rules: the resting time is from 10pm to 10am.
3. Parties are not allowed. Groups of people under 25 years old are not allowed. We reserve the right to keep the security deposit.
4. Please turn off the lights and the household appliances when leaving the apartment. We shall make a rational use of our resources. If water, electricity and gas consumption significantly exceed the monthly standard, the apartment owner has the right to charge for the difference between the standard consumption and the one caused by the costumer.
5. Please do not touch the boiler shells neither the stopcocks. In case you need anything just call the contact person who made the check-in for you.
6. Please remember to take the keys with you when leaving the apartment and don't forget to lock the door. Loosing the keys will imply a 50€ penalty.
7. On your arrival, the person who makes the check-in for you will explain you how to properly use the apartment equipment. Please pay attention to the instructions because an improper use of such equipment could lead to an economic penalty.
8. Before leaving the apartment, the customer must check the whole dwelling is clean and in perfect condition. Otherwise the apartment owner has the right to charge for extra cleaning service. It's also required to take out the trash.
9. It's not allowed to change the furniture placement without previous permission. Otherwise, that can be penalized.
10. When unplugging any device, please hold the plug with your hand.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
Availability calendar and prices
Olivier 5.0 stars 08-08-2014
Simpatique et amical.
eva 5.0 stars 05-08-2014
Der Mitarbeiter war sehr bemüht und ist noch zweimal gekommen bis wir warmes Wasser und genug Decken und Handtücher hatten. Er hatte auch ein paar Barcelona Tipps für uns und war bei der Taxibestellung für den Weg zum Flughafen behilflich. Sehr,sehr nett!
Daniela 5.0 stars 10-22-2013
Guillaume und Team sehr korrekt und immer erreichbar, kann ich nur empfehlen.