This light-filled studio apartment can sleep up to four people, located in a corner building on one of Amsterdam's most sought after and cozy neighborhoods. It has a simple interior, but with everything you need for a short and pleasant stay, right in the heart of the Jordaan.
It offers a double bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. The access to the kitchen and bathroom is through the bedroom. For this reason, although 4 guests are allowed, if you want privacy, it suits best for 2 guests.
With a basic kitchen, you can enjoy a simple meal prepared with ingredients from the open markets or you can sample the local cuisine at one of the many cafés and restaurants in the area. But we are happy to serve you a meal at Café Daalder downstairs of course!
Important extra information:
- Although this studio is located on the first floor, it has "typical Dutch stairs", which means steep.
- It is possible though to have 2 extra guests sleeping on the sofa bed, but it is not the best comfortable one.
- The bathroom is very small: there is only the toilet and the shower cabin, no basin or mirror there, although you can use the basin of the kitchen (typical in many old Dutch houses).
- The kitchen is very simple too, perfect for light meals, and it is equipped with utensils and a small refrigerator, 2 burners electric stove, kettle, pans, plates, etc. There are many good restaurants and cafés in the area, if you don't feel like cooking.
- Please read the reviews here below to see what the other guests found about their stay.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Cable TV