Exclusive, modern 4-room apartment in an elegant complex of apartments - Patria in the green surroundings of Powiśle district near to the Kruczkowskiego street. Luxurious living room is equipped with a leather sofa and armchairs, a coffee table. The bedrooms are wide, comfortable king-size beds. 2 bathrooms with shower, bath, toilet, additional toilet and a separate laundry room. Due to the location with convenient access to the center and the proximity of the old town, ideal for business stays and leisure travels. Near the Copernicus Science Centre, Three Crosses Square in walking distance, Park Rydz Śmigły.
• Kitchen: fridge, electronic cooker, kettle, oven, dishwasher, microwave
• Living room: leather sofa, 2 armchairs, TV
• Bathroom 1: shower, washbasin, toilet, bidet
• Bathroom 2: bath, washbasin
• Toilet: WC, washbasin
• The service includes: bed linen, towels, toiletries
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
Availability calendar and prices
Sabine 5.0 stars 08/09/2015
Wir wurden vor Ort umgebucht weil unser Appartment verkauft wurde! Das wurde uns erst vor Ort mitgeteilt, obwohl das Appartment schon länger verkauft war.
We were rebooked local because our apartment was sold! This we were told only after we arrived, although the apartment was sold long time ago.
Albert 1.0 stars 04/20/2015
WE arrive to Warsaw thinking that everything was Ok and when we call to the apartment they said to us that the apartment was cancelled and there was not options to book any apartment. Nobody adviced us that the apartment was not available.
Hussain 5.0 stars 09/10/2015
Thank you for hosting us. We did indeed have a good time and enjoyed our stay at the flat.
However, just a couple of issues you should know as my feedback:
- Two out of the four gas burners were not working! We called but no one came to fix them!
- The map on the website is not correct!
- You need to give the guests at least two sets of the keys as it was difficult for me and my wife to be out on different times.
- The bed mattress needs to be of a better quality as it is very soft and not comfortable to sleep on!
Other then that all is good. The location is very good and the area is very nice, green and quite.
Once again, thank you and hopefully we will rent from you again because we visit Poland every year for the summer as my wife's family lives there.