Exclusive Villa in Maspalomas a privately owned villa in an exclusive location in Maspalomas set within a peaceful golf course, with a private swimming pool on its doorstep and set in stunning gardens. It comfortably sleeps 11 people in 6 en suite bedrooms.
Exclusive Villa in Maspalomas is a 6 bedroom (all en suite) privately owned detached villa in an exclusive and very safe location in a quiet residential area in Maspalomas. It also has its own swimming pool set in a stunning garden. It also boast a large dining/living room area, a fully equipped kitchen, a leisure room and two large, partly sheltered terraces.
The location within the Maspalomas Golf Club grounds is very safe, tranquil and accessible and is an eight minute drive to Maspalomas beach and the prestigious shops and restaurants in Meloneras.
The villa is reached from a quiet road through the Maspalomas Golf course. It is fully detached and is accessed through gates. The fencing and foliage also give it an unparalleled feel of privacy from the outside world.
Kitchen & Living area
The fully equipped kitchen has a large four ring electric hob, a large oven, toaster, kettle and plenty of kitchen utensils , pans, cutlery and plates etc.
There is also a larder with a large fridge. microwave and plenty of storage space.
There is a kitchen table, beyond which lies the living room area. The living area has a large seating area with a large coffee table and TV.
The kitchen overlooks a large terrace and beyond the private 10 m swimming pool. The terrace has a large outdoor table, great for outdoor eating or simply relaxing in the shade.
There is also a large leisure room off the living room area with a football table, ping pong table, a mini multi gym and some toys.
A large bedroom with custom built king size bed, dressing room and en suite bathroom.
Two large antique single beds with matching bedside table and chest of drawers and built in wardrobes. En suite shower room.
Modern king size double bed with two bedside tables, built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
Two single beds, bedside table, built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
One single bed and an en suite shower room.
Pool House Suite:
The fifth bedroom is a suite that overlooks the pool. It has a sitting room, TV, DVD, kettle, microwave. It also has it's own entrance within the grounds facing directly onto the pool. The guest house is ideal for those who wish to be part of the main party but would like a degree of privacy whilst staying at Exclusive Villa in Maspalomas.
Exclusive Villa in Maspalomas also has a double enclosed garage for guests use, as well as further uncovered parking within the property gates and just beyond.
- Daily Maid service from 8 am-1 pm. Have a complete break from your daily chores at home and be looked after by one of our friendly staff. Cost 60 euros per day payable directly to staff. Other times and hours are available upon request.
- We also have an optional Shopping Pack available at a service cost of 33.00€ plus the cost of the shopping. Please simply supply us with a list of things you need and we will have them here on your arrival.
- Paella Service - experience having a freshly made paella in front of your eyes and enjoy a very generous plate (or two!) of paella with a fresh green salad and fresh bread for 15 euros per person.
- We can also offer on site yoga sessions with a leading yoga expert.
- Professional massages are also available on site and can be arranged on request.
Please be aware that Exclusive Villa in Maspalomas has a double enclosed garage for guests use and plenty of additional parking in and around the property.
We simply ask you that you treat the space as if it were your own and please no smoking inside the villa.
Final cleaning service included in the total price of the nights.
- A free Welcome Pack will be available upon arrival, it will typically include the following: milk, loaf of bread, butter, jam, sugar, tea, coffee, water, some seasonal fruits, salt, pepper and wine.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|