The Berlin Schoenberg is located in the middle of former West-Berlin. The Schoenberg Town Hall ("Rathaus Schoenberg") was the former seat of the West Berlin municipality. On 26th June 1963 John F. Kennedy gave his famous: "Ich bin ein Berliner" speech to the people in front of "Rathaus Schoenberg". Since that day, the bell of freedom tolls at noon every day in his memory.
At this historic place I offer a sweet, easy going private room (guest room). The room is a part of a modern, newly designed apartment on the third floor of renovated building with elevator. The room, like the entire apartment, is a relaxed combination of old structure with new elements.
Your accomodations inludes:
- Double bed (140 x 200 cm)
- 2 armchairs
- Chest of drawers
- Smart TV including cable HD TV with international channels
- CD/DVD player
- Plenty Berlin's brochures and flyers
- Free, fast Wi-Fi Internet (100 Mbit/s )
- Private landline telephone
The bathroom is equipped with a full bathtub and you'll find basic toiletries such has shower gels, shampoos, body lotions, body shower oils. Towels are provided.
Guests can use the washing and drying machine free of charge.
In a just a few min walking distance you will find:
- Supermarkets such a "Penny", "Lidl", "Aldi", "Edeka"
- Restaurants (German,Italian, Argentinian, Turkish, Chinese, Vietnamese)
- Fitness, Fitness shop
- Spa center
- Sport center with swimming pool
- 24 hours open shops
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Suitable for events
- Washing machine
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Dryer machine
- Hair dryer
- Kabel TV
- SIM Card (on request)
|5.0 % of total|
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Ludolf 5.0 stars 09-06-2016
Tolle Unterkunft, alles OK. Leider hatten Daniel und ich zu wenig Zeit zum Klönen (norddeutsch!). Beste Wünsche für seine nächste Veröffentlichung!