Historical Renewed Apt CityCenter
Apartment, Entire place - Lisbon, Portugal
2 Bedroom apartment - 4 guests DownTown Lisbon in Cais do Sodré, the center of the Historical city, less than 1 minute walking from metro, trains, boats, buses, trams. Location, Location, Location and an apartment full of history and a view.
It´s a full independent apartment with 800 sq.feet (75 sq.m.).
- Room 1 - with a Double bed for a couple [140 cm × 200 cm (55 in × 79 in)]
- Room 2 - with a Single bed [200 cm × 90 cm (79 in × 35 in)]
- Extra Bed - We have an extra Single bed [200 cm x 90cm (79 in x 35 in)] as the 3rd bed. If you book the apartment for 4 persons, We will leave the bed right by the side of the bed in Room 2
- Living room with dining area with table for 4
- Full equipped kitchen with washing machine, dish washer, fridge, microwave, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, iron and iron board, etc.
- Bathroom with a shower
- Cable TV with more than 40 channels
- Extraordinary cotton sheets, towels and other linen included
- Double glazed windows
- Free WiFi - High Speed Internet Service
- If you have babies or young children and you need a cot, just tell us.
- All rooms have windows to the exterior
Completely renewed, respecting the traditional architecture and construction methods and with lots of natural light.
It's a cosy and very luminous apartment, with a nice view of the river Tejo / the 25th of April Bridge / Cristo Rei, on a 4th floor without elevator - remember this - good for someone on a diet or with little time for exercise.
The building was constructed just after the earthquake of Lisbon in 1755, integrated on the planned zone by the Marquis de Pombal, that soon will be running for UNESCO as World Heritage, with 18th century beautiful Portuguese blue and white tiles.
Completely renewed by a great architect, and with everything included as if it was your own apartment. In the most central place of Lisbon, where you will be in a walking distance of all main attractions of the city, theatres, museums, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, night-life.
Overall it’s a very personal and unique apartment with all the necessary items to make your trip to Lisbon a different one. We took a long time renovating it, because it is a very special space for us. Hopefully you will like it too and feel the same as we do. We take hosting very seriously and we try to provide the best possible service.
The apartment is in the old historical center of Lisbon, at walking distance to almost everywhere you need to go to visit the city. Cais do Sodré is now the most fashionable neighbourhood where you will be in the center of all that's happening in the city.
The apartment is in the center of all public transportation in Lisbon: Buses, Trams, Metro, Trains & Boats at 1 minute walking. Airport at 15/20 minutes by taxi or on a direct bus door to door, the AeroBus nº.1
- 2 minute walking distance from the Cais do Sodré Train Station to Carcavelos, Estoril and Cascais (beach) and Boat Station (to the beaches in Costa de Caparica)
- 3 minutes walking distance from Bairro Alto, Chiado, Terreiro do Paço (Praça do Comércio) and Baixa
- 10/15 minutes walking distance from Rossio (train station to Sintra), Restauradores, Santos and Lapa.
Right by the side, but not in, the night-life districts of Bairro Alto and Cais do Sodré.
At 1 minute walking distance, you'll find 2 Supermarkets, Dia/Minipreço and Pingo Doçe, Cafés, Pharmacy, Bakery, Newspapers, etc.
BICYCLES - For those who like to cycle, close by there is a bicycle rental shop - Bike Iberia. You can cycle from Cais do Sodré to Belém. A great circuit by the river. And all flat, something rare in Lisboa.
CARS - It is easy to park a car near the apartment. As you are in the center of the city, all the cars pay a fee to park, like in almost all the other big cities in the world. But there are some tricks that we will explain you for cheaper or sometimes free places.
Anyway, you will probably not need a car to visit the city.
ATTENTION: do not forget that it is a 4th floor without lift, and therefore not suitable for persons with mobility problems.
We are really interested that you come to love and enjoy Lisbon as we do, and that the apartment helps you to achieve that purpose very comfortably.
Any questions you have do please feel free to ask. We will be very glad to help in any way we can.
- Washing machine
- Waterfront property
- Cot available
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Guido 5.0 stars 08-27-2012
Hier ist an alles gedacht, außer an den Fahrstuhl. Aber das geht auch nicht anders in diesem schmalen alten renovierten Haus. Dafür wird der Aufstieg (unterm Dach 4.OG) jedesmal belohnt mit der Anzeige des Kalorienverbrauches bei jedem Treppenansatz!. Aber alles andere ist perfekt. Lage, Ausstattung und die vielen kleinen Details: Gästebuch, Gäste-Tipp-Buch, der Begrüßungskorb mit Früchten, Brot und Mamelade/Honig sowie Wein und Wasser. Eine kleine Bibliothek mit Reiseführern, Karten, Geschichte und Wohnungseinrichtungsbücher. Damit wären wir bei der Einrichtung: Alles da, von TV bis WiFi, von Spül- bis Waschmaschine, von Toaster bis Nespresso. 2 Schlafzimmer, ein gemütliches Wohn-Esszimmer, eine Küche und überall Kleinigkeiten wie Bilder und Gesammeltes, was diese Wohnung zum Wohlfühlen braucht. Sie liegt an der Schnittstelle zur direkten Innenstadt und zum Szeneviertel Barrio Alto, Sie ist direkt am Bahnhof Cais Sondre, von dem man Badeorte wie Estoril Cascais in 30 Minuten erreicht.
Guido 5.0 stars 08-27-2012
Antonio ist ein Super Gastgeber, weil er an so viele Kleinigkeiten im Voraus denkt. Allein das Gäste-Tipps-Buch ist eine Fundgrube an Tipps, die Gäste dort hinein sammeln. Er wohnt im1. OG und ist wenn nötig sehr hilfsbereit.