The Dolphin in Miami Beach Studio w/ parking waterfront
Apartment, Entire place - Miami Beach, United States
The Dolphin studio apartment sleeps four people. This beautiful ground floor apartment has one queen bed, a luxury futon, a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, an attractive bathroom with bathtub, and hardwood flooring. Included are free wireless internet, cable television, laundry facilities, gated parking, hot tub, hammock, kayak, boat docks, fishing rods and barbeque area.
The Dolphin is located three short blocks from the beach. There is a beautiful tropical beachfront park full of Florida’s indigenous plants, palm trees and sea grapes. The park includes a beach front playground for children, a cross-fit track, dog park, picnic areas and a new boardwalk that trails the beach. There is also a basketball park and a playground nearby. Another great treat for kids is the free water park in the neighborhood.
The neighboring area also includes many fine dining restaurants serving a variety of international cuisines, bars and shops all within walking distance.
*Long Term Rentals Available. We give a $100 credit towards your stay if you use our long term rental company to find you a place. Please contact us for details on Long Term Rentals.
*Please read the house rules so there are no misunderstandings, thank you.
*Please remember when reviewing my properties, they are exactly as detailed in the listing. The apartments are photographed, described and priced appropriately. I am here to make your vacation better so if there is a problem I will fix it as long as you ask.
* Pricing is determined by Season, Weekdays or Weekends, and Special Events.
Please, there is NO SMOKING inside the rental; there is a $500 fine.
Please be respectful to the neighbors.
Check in time is 3:00 PM to 9:00pm.We will personally meet you in front of the rental.Please contact us at least one hour before arrival.We suggest two
hours so you do not have to wait in front of rental.Special accommodations such as early check in can be made in advance.
Check out time is 11:00 AM.
There will be a half day charge if not vacated in accordance with this rental agreement. If you a do not vacate the place by 2:00pm there will be another full day charge. When you check out simply leave your keys in the room and lock the door behind you.
If pets are allowed, there is a pet cleaning fee of $100 per animal.There are no cats allowed in any of the rentals.Florida State has a leash law that states animals must be on a leash at all times outside of your abode. Dade County does not permit certain animals so please call in order to confirm that your pet is legal in Dade County. Please make sure you have received confirmation from our staff prior to booking.
We receive pleasure from knowing you will have a great time in South Florida.If you have any issues we will be happy to resolve them in a timely manner.
We, the Renters (also referred to as "Tenants" and "Guests") agree to the following:
1. Tenant will leave all linens and towels in the room after departure.
2. Maximum occupancy is pre-determined.
3. Tenant will notify the owners of any damage found upon arrival.
4. Tenant will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of our negligent acts or omissions.
5. Tenant shall forfeit any portion of the security/damage deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items/property.
8. There are no refunds for early departure.
9. There are no refunds for weather conditions.
10. All rental monies are due prior to move in.
11. Tenants will not hold the owners liable for theft or damage to any of our property or belongings while staying at the condo.
12. Tenants will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out.
13. Lost keys cost is $150.00. Lost fog cost is $300.00.
14. There is a NO SMOKING rule in any vacation rental.
15. We can supply an air mattress for extra guests as long as the request has been made in advance and additional cost for extra guests has been considered.
16. The people that are registered are the only people to reside at the unit.
***THIS PROPERTY IS NOT TO BE USED FOR THE PURPOSE OF THROWING PARTIES OR HOSTING EVENTS***
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Suitable for events
- Panoramic view
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Waterfront property
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Hot Tub
- Cleanliness 3.0 stars
- Facilities 3.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 3.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 3.0 stars
Jiří 4.0 stars 01-16-2016
Very good place. Close to beach and bus station. In quiet area. Only problem is, if there are another visitors in room above to Yours and walk there in high heels. The ceilings are really very thin.
Gabi 2.0 stars 03-10-2014
It is a wonderful place with a beautiful garden, at a unique place in Miami Beach..3 min to the Ocean, breakfast on the waterfront. I envy you for this paradise..it has well deserved that someone ist looking after it. The demands I expect in my holidays are cleanliness..it wasn´t at all..the kitchen floor was sticky..the fridge wasn´t clean.I have never seen before that somebody spreads white color over the surface of the bath-tub only for the reason not to invest in a new one.the grill outside was horrible, the kayak which kayak was under water an full of rubbish..if I book a apartement I would like to prepare a coffee in the morning..there wasn´t any possibility..so I bought a little espresso machine at publix. No kitchentowels..not enough dishes, the pan and the cooking pot were horrible. In 6 days no fresh bathroomtowels. In 6 days I didn´t see anybody of the administration and no question if everything is ok. We will come back if you correct the conditions
Jiří 4.0 stars 01-16-2016
We have been in touch with Jessika. She were very helpful and came to help us after our arival despite her son was ill and was quite late night.
Ralph 5.0 stars 08-10-2015
Karsten 5.0 stars 03-05-2014
Die sind ganz lieb, nett. Wenn Du angekommen bist und keiner ist da, um Dir den Schlüssel zu geben, dann ruf die Telefonnummer an. 10 minuten später ist jemand da. Oder, so werde ich es nächstes mal machen, wenn Du im Taxi vom Flughafen zur Unterkunft fährst, dann telefoniere mit Deinem Gastgeber. Das Taxi kostet $37,-.
Am letzten Tag läßt Du ganz unkompliziert den Schlüssel im Zimmer liegen und fliegst hoffentlich total entspannt und braun gebrannt zurück...........wohin auch immer!