===== Exterior =====
The property is located in a dominant position on the hills of Versilia (Tirrenium sea) in the village of Montignoso close to Forte dei Marmi on the Tuscany coast.
The charmingly decorated house has a 270° spectacular sea view extending from the harbor of Pisa to Carrara. The sea and its beaches are a ten minute drive from the house (6 km). The property also enjoys a view on the recently renovated Aghinolfi castle (illuminated at night) and on the Versillia golf resort of Forte dei Marmi. The hillside on which the house is located is part of the famous Francigena road, a network of pelgrim routes leading up to Rome.
The land surrounding the villa is enriched with exotic plants and typical Mediterranean flora (more than 90 olive trees and a great variety of fruit trees and flowers). The garden is equipped with an automatic watering system and sophisticated lighting.
The ground floor of the property is reserved for the guardian. The rental parts of the house are situated on the first and second floor.
===== Interior =====
The FIRST FLOOR offers a large living room (with a dining space) with stunning sea views and bordered with large terraces (with garden furniture) and balconies (total balcony surface is 250 m2), a fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom (WC), a beautiful veranda (35 m2 ideal for outdoor dining) and an outdoor kitchen. The veranda is surrounded by a 200 m2 flat green garden with sea views.
The SECOND FLOOR represents the sleeping area comprising 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms: the master bed room (30 m2) has a king size bed and a private suite bathroom, the other 2 bedrooms (1 with king size bed and 1 with twin beds) share a bathroom on the hallway. All rooms have beautiful wooden floors and a private balcony with sea view.
The house has a private gated entrance (automatic) and a 200m long drive way planted with cypress trees which runs up to the parking area (10 parking spaces) in front of the property.
The house is secured with a user-friendly alarm system connected to a local security company.
Minimum stay: 2 weeks
The house is a 45 minutes’ drive from Pisa airport which is serviced by Transavia (Schiphol) and Ryanair (Eindhoven or Brussels). Car rental services are available at the airport.
Upon arrival you will be welcomed by the guardian who permanently lives on the ground floor in a fully separate apartment. The guardian speaks Italian, French and English and can help you out with any questions.
The house is fully appointed for a comfortable stay. The contents include all indoor and outdoor furniture, 2 televisions, a dvd player, a stereo, blankets, bed sheets, towels, hair dryers, washing machine, kitchen linen, kitchen apparel (dishwasher, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, juicer, coffee machine, kettle), books and maps of the area.
Free Wifi is available everywhere in the house and garden.
Location Surroundings and activities
The Versilia coast offers numerous opportunities for cultural and historical visits, sporting and hiking activities as well as shopping and dining possibilities at a stone’s throw distance from the house. The beaches are 6 km away by car, the golf course (visible from home) is at a 7km distance and Forte dei Marmi with its restaurants, trendy clubs and shopping is 15 minutes by car.
- The marble caves of Carrara (15 km) rich in charm and history at which Michelangelo was looking ( and found) for the perfect stone.
- The picturesque village of Pietrasanta (7 kms), home to many sculptors. Especially nice to visit in the evening, in combination with a dinner on one of the many terraces dotting the central square.
- The beautiful cities of Pisa (50 km) and Florence (110 km) with their vast choice of museums and cultural sites.
- Lucca (60 km) that enchants with its ancient walls and biking itineraries.
- The exclusive 18-hole Versillia Golf resort, visible from the house
- The riding school located in the Park of the Apuan Alps.
- The House Museum Puccini in Torre del Lago, a small town, internationally known for its operas and Puccini Festival.
- The famous Cinque Terre, Unesco World Heritage
- The jet set town Forte dei Marmi punctuated by the biggest names of Italian and international designers and shops as well as fine fish and gourmet restaurants. Every Wednesday Forte dei Marmi hosts a very interesting open air market with numerous stalls with clothing, shoes, handbags, fabrics and more (opening hours 09h00 -12h00
- The nearby beachtown Viareggio with its long sea side boulevard with shops and terraces
- Do you like to get a Guided tours in one of the renowned wineries? Let us know.
===== Apartment Policies =====
Arrival between 17:00 and 19:00
Departure between 08:00 and 10:00
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
Bed Linen and Towels (initial set) (mandatory): 15.00€ per person
Final Cleaning (mandatory): 150.00€
Refundable Security Deposit in cash (mandatory): 500.00€
Included in the rental price:
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Smoking allowed