- The apartment is situated on the first (Am second) floor, in the historical tenement house built in 1911 according to a design by Oberlander, a German architect.
- Recently renovated and decorated in pastel colours, newly furnished.
- 33 squere meters big plus 17 squere meters of the mezzanines.
- Consists of living-room with kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, hall and two mezzanines (extra sleeping space).
- Accomodation: 1 to 6 people.
- Home-like, cosy, quiet, with all facilities you may need
It is located almost in the heart of Kazimierz, the old Jewish district of Cracow. From here you can easily reach all the interesting spots of the city:
- the Plac Nowy – 5 minutes walk,
- the Szeroka Street with the Remuh Synagogue and the Remuh Cemetery, the Popper Synagogue and the Old Synagogue. Here annualy takes place the final concert of the Jewish Culture Festival - 3 min. walk,
- the Wawel Royal Castle – 15 min. walk,
- the Main Squere (Rynek Główny) – 15-20 min. walk
- Main Railway Station (Dworzec Główny) – 20-25 min. walk
- Jewish Culture Centre – 3 min. walk,
- Tram stop – 3 min walk,
- Polakowski resturant with traditional Polish cuisine – at the opposite,
- The Vistula river boulevards – 10 min walk.
DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENT:
- Kitchen with living-room:
kitchen: a table with seats for up to six people, a sink,a fridge, a gas stove, a toaster, an electric pots, dishes, cutlery.
living-room: coffee table and four comfortable armchairs.
A double bed with antiallergic beddings and bed linen, two bedside tables with bedside lamps, a wardrobe.
A closet where you can find ironing equipment.
- A bathtub with shower, toilet, washbasin, washing mashine, hair drier, towels, soaps, dustbin.
- 2 Mezzanines (entresols):
Are above the kitchen and partly above the bedroom, each equipped with two matresses. They make
sleeping places and an extra, nice space.
|Space offered||Entire place|