Villa of 3 heights with community pool and private parking. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. Snooker, wine cellar, terrace and garden.
Distributed in three heights:
- The first floor (37 m2) has two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The ground floor (40 m2) is distributed in kitchen, living-room, toilet and a private patio which bounders with a community garden with swimming pool of 38 m2.
- The basement (41m 2) has a leisure and games area, laundry and warehouse.
At the sofas of the living-room and leisure area 2 more people could sleep, which gives more independence to families with children. Kitchen with oven, vitroceramic cooktop, microwave and refrigerator. Fully equipped.
300 m from the sea
beach at 10 minutes walk
golf at 3 minutes drive
Sa Torre is a residential urbanization at the South coast of the island: a natural viewpoint to the sea.
Although located in the municipality of Llucmajor, is very well communicated with the capital and its airport.
CLOSEST PLACES OF INTEREST:
- Llucmajor: Just 16 Km away, Llucmajor is a town that counts more than 700 years of history at its back. It holds market on every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. You may find more information at the website http://visitllucmajor.com/.
- Palma: At only 24 Km you have the center of Palma, with all its cultural wealth and the leisure offer inherent to the capital.
- Rocky inlets at Cala Blava, Maioris, Bahía Azul, Cala Pi, S’Estanyol, and the incredible sand beach of Es Trenc.
ACTIVITIES AT THE AREA:
o Sa Torre: Building which gives the name to the area. It's a beautiful chapel erected in the middle of the Majorcan countryside. Though being nowadays part of the Hilton Sa Torre hotel, you can visit it without staying at the hotel. It is only 5.6 Km in the direction of Llucmajor, taking the Camí de Sa Torre.
o Finca “Son Mut Nou”: This property only 10 km away and at the same Camí de Sa Torre is a veritable museum of the fig tree. It has more than 350 different varieties of this specie. You can find more information on the web: http://www.sonmutnou.com/.
- Gastronomy: Enjoy the traditional meals at Molí Ca’n Pere (971.440.070) at the road MA-6020, or at any of the town restaurants at Llucmajor; or the haute cuisine at the restaurant of the Hilton Hotel.
- Day trips: visit to Cabrera Islet, National Park since 1991, which is only accessible from the harbor at Colonia de Sant Jordi, having booked in advance with any of the agencies authorized to transfer passengers to the islet (http://excursionsacabrera.es/ o http://www.marcabrera.com/).
o Scuba or snorkel
o Golf (Golf Maioris is just 1,4 Km away. Gof Son Antem is 11 Km away).
o Cycle touring (This is an idyllic place for cycling. There are numerous well guided routes).
- Or just relax and enjoy the weather and a good book.
· A deposit of €250 will be charged by bank transfer before arrival and return by the same medium 48 h after departure if everything is in order.
· Tenants must provide their personal data to the signing of a lease agreement.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Waterfront property
- Professionally managed
- Bed linen
- Dryer machine
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room