In cool and central Corso Como area, 50 mq apt fully equipped, in a historic building of the 19th century, with a beautiful courtyard.
You will find a spacious kitchen, fully equipped and newly renovated, a small bathroom totally covered in Murano glass mosaic and a huge bedroom with the authentic floor of the 19th century.
The bedroom can host from 1 to 4 people, with one king size bed and one queen size sofa-bed.
About the location:
Via Maroncelli is a fancy street full of art galleries in the cool Corso Como area. In this neighborhood you'll find every kind of restaurants (including the famous Eataly), bars, clubs, nightlife, gorgeous shops and supermarkets.
This is definitely the perfect location to live and discover Milan. Here you will fully breathe the charm of the city.
And you will be able to easily reach any place of interest.
- 5 minutes walk to Garibaldi metro and train station (from where you can directly reach Malpensa Airport in 40 minutes).
- 2 minutes walk to Monumentale metro station.
- 5 minutes walk to Brera District.
- 5 minutes walk to Isola District.
- 5 minutes walk to Chinatown.
- 10 minutes walk to Parco Sempione and Arco della Pace.
- 20 minutes walk to Duomo (or direct connection via bus and tram).
- 20 minutes by tram to Navigli Area.
- direct connection by metro to Fuorisalone Area (both Tortona and Lambrate stops will do).
- 30 minutes to Rho Fiera by metro.
- 10 minutes to Central Train Station by metro or 15 minutes walk. In Central Station you can also find buses to Linate airport and Bergamo Orio Al Serio airport.