Located on the top of a hill above the town of Arezzo, and consisting of 3 hectares of garden and woodland, both fenced, which completely surround the house,Villa Cristina boasts breathtaking views with a 360 degree panorama of the beautiful Tuscan valleys and the town of Arezzo, one of the major Etruscan cities that encompasses works of art of exceptional value.
The villa is tastefully furnished with antiques and prized upholstery. Inside,it has all the amenities,large and bright spaces:living room with large sofas and Lcd Tv set with satellite receiver,dining room with large table and panoramic windows,fully equipped professional kitchen with 2 dishwashers,all kinds of accessories,glasses,plates,cutlery,cookware,appliances,kitchen linens and with a veranda overlooking the park( complete with stone table and comfortable chairs),utility room complete with washing machine, dryer and all the tools for ironing and cleaning,recreation room with library, selection of cds and dvds,guitar and stereo system,table games,pinball 80s,pc and a wonderful billiards table in nineteenth century style.Private cellar with a selection of some Tuscan wines and oil of our own production from our olive grove.
The bedrooms are on the first and second floor of the Villa and are 5, all with double beds. All very spacious,equipped with A/C and private bathroom with bath or shower and all with park view windows.Availability also to add cots with bars.
But are the external environments that give to Villa Cristina its uniqueness:verandas, gazebo with Jacuzzi and pool area and park.All with a view over the town of Arezzo ...a breathtaking spectacle during all the day!!
The Gazebo, structure made entirely of glass and curtains,elegant and refined with sofas and chairs for a complete poolside relaxation.In the gazebo guests will enjoy a wood burning fireplace,a wood-burning pizza oven, s gas barbecue,a large refrigerator and a wood table with chairs for 12 people.The Gazebo leads to the large saltwater swimming pool with sun beds,to the hot tub with 5 seats,to the outdoor shower and to an en suite bathroom.
The verandas of Villa Cristina,all overlooking Arezzo and the surrounding valleys,are additional big and totally livable environments:the Fitness veranda,near the pool,with treadmill, stationary bikes and fitness equipment and the Games veranda with table tennis and table football.
The big fenced park allows guests to walk under the trees,to pick fresh vegetables directly in the vegetable garden,to taste the flavors and smells of the many grown herbs and also to relax in the various corners of the garden.In the park, guests will find also a children's corner with a swing,little house with table and chairs,football goals and various games.
The hill where it stands Villa Cristina,is a residential district composed only of independent private villas and of a private tennis club with tennis courts(racquets and balls available in Villa)and restaurant.Very prestigious and quiet area,without noises of the city but at the same time near to the downtown !
In fact, it's just 4 kms far from the city center and just 1.5 km far from the main shops.Car is however essential.
Distances from other main cities:Cortona 25kms ,Florence 80 kms,Siena 75 kms,Perugia 100 kms,Rome 230 kms
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Domestic assistance every day(Sunday and Feast day by request and subject to availability of staff)
- Full provision of bed linen and bath towels
- Pool towels
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bath and pool towels change mid-week
- Complete change of towels and bed linen every 7 days for long stays or more than two weeks
- Welcome cocktail with: wine, soft drinks, cold cuts and Tuscan pecorino cheese, bruschetta with homemade olive oil, fruit and vegetables from our garden
- Maintenance of outdoor areas by our gardener
- Daily cleaning of hot tub and pool
- The vegetable products from our garden according to the season
- Costumer assistance 24h/24h;Languages spoken Italian,English and French
- Wifi internet connection outside and inside the villa
- Consumption of gas,electricity,hot and cold water
- Firewood provision
- Final Cleaning of the Villa(except the kitchen)
- First provision of kitchen products(water,milk,thé,coffeé,sugar,honey,oil,salt,pepper)
- Heating according to consumption: 1,50€ per liter of fuel
- A/C according to consumption: 0,50€ per kw/h
- Wines from our private cellar
- Extra virgin olive oil from our private pantry
- Additional linen available
- Extra hours of domestic assistance available
- Chef at home for lunch,dinner and cooking class
- Sommelier at home for wines tasting
- Guided tours : Wineries for tastings - Bicycle - Cities of Art - Shopping
- Tennis courts far 1km
- Fitness classes at home: Yoga,Pilates,Water gym,Massages
- Food supplies on request
- Breakfast on request
We are also available to help our guests to arrange transfers to and from the airport and if they need to rent a car to use during the holiday.
High and Mid season: Minimum stay of 7 nights from Saturday to Saturday
Check-in :from 4 pm Check-out : before 10am
- Air conditioning
- Suitable for events
- Panoramic view
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room
- culla/letto per bambini
- Cot available
- Dryer machine
- Cot available