Casitas Kinsol Guest House - #4 - A Swiss Robinson Family tree house
Bed and breakfast, Private room - Joaquin Zetina Gasca, Mexico
The room #4 that is offered in this listing is often described by our guest as the Swiss Robinson Family tree house. The Sky House Room is a large thatched roof, hut style bungalow way up on the second floor; our most popular room. It has two levels; the main floor and low roofline loft area. It offers a full-size (double) bed on both levels so it accommodates up to 4 people easily (each person over the 2nd, is charged $10 US each per night). This room has its private bath with door and hot shower, no kitchenette but comes with a small fridge to keep all your beverages cold. Ample room, it even has an inside hammock to siesta in. Plus it offers a balcony over the street to enjoy the tropical sunsets over the city roof-lines.
Affordable individual rooms for rent, with their own private bath. Most of the rooms have WiFi internet access. In the heart of the local population. 2 miles from the beach
If you would like to get away from it all, and that includes other tourists, and still be able to enjoy the local ambiance, this is a good place to start.
A DIFFERENT CONCEPT IN LODGING:
No luxury. Rustic bungalows (palapas) and rooms with a touch of sophistication that comes from the unique and personal decoration of each room. Only 8 cabins/palapas (bungalows) give a cozy ambiance and friendly atmosphere. Some rooms come a thatched roof.
A VERY CONVENIENT LOCATION:
- You are downtown Puerto Morelos, two blocks from the main square on the West side of Highway MX307; however you will wake up to the multiple songs of the birds.
- Less than five minute drive to the beach (2.0 miles). We rent bicycles (at extra cost) so that the beach appears even closer.
- Easy access to cheap public transportation (minibus or taxis). The first class long range bus station (ADO) is 3 blocks away, within walking distance.
- Less than 8 minutes drive (5.5 miles) to the newly open convention center of Lakum Center.
- Half way between Cancun and Playa del Carmen; this is the perfect location to explore the Riviera Maya (25 minutes to the airport of Cancun, 35 minutes to Cancun, 30 minutes to Playa del Carmen, 1h45 minutes to Tulum, 4 hours to Chichen-itza).
- In the heart of the local population: this means that you can find plenty of affordable and tasty small restaurants and eateries within 2 or 3 blocks around the property. Convenient stores, mini-market stores and also fruits and vegetables stands are nearby: get a quart of freshly squeezed juice for less than MX$15.00 Pesos.
Rates starting at $32.00 US dollars per night for a couple ($10.00 US Dollars per extra person per night). This price includes:
- a clean bedroom with its private bath (with hot water in the shower).
- each room comes with one full size bed. Some rooms have also an extra individual bed.
- a fan in each room - No A/C: the natural breeze, the shade provided by the vegetation and the traditional materials used in the construction of the bungalows help provide room with a nearly constant temperature.
- wireless internet access (bring your own laptop).
PERSONALIZED SERVICES AND FRIENDLY ATTENTION:
We (the owners) live on site and we love to do our best to make sure that your stay will meet all your expectations. We know most of the "out-of-the-beaten-paths" tours, excursions and hidden paradises in the area; feel free to ask for advises and recomendations.
PETS ARE WELCOME:
We have friendly pets on site: two dogs (a mini pinscher + a "malich") and a cat. Your pets are welcome if they are well behaved and friendly to other pets and humans. They are NOT allowed to jump on furniture, to be on the bed / to be in the bed.
PHOTOS: are available at http://picasaweb.google.com/casitaskinsol
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US:
- on our guestbook at http://www.casitaskinsol.com/guestbook.htm
- on TripAdvisor.com at http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g240327-d1626364-Reviews-Casitas_Kinsol-Puerto_Morelos_Yucatan_Peninsula.html
Contact us: Call Christine in Mexico at +52 998-... or visit our web site at http://www.casitaskinsol.com
- Pets allowed
- Pets live here
- Hot water in the shower
- Private Bathroom
- Small fridge in the room
- Bed linen
- Lockable room
- 1 Double Bed
- Fridge in the common area
- 1 Double bed on mezzanin
|Pets welcome - Prior authorization required||$8.25|