Unique, characteristic, luxuriously furnished loft for 2 people in the heart of Warsaw - 58 Marszałkowska Street, located in the annexe of an ancient house.
A perfect combination of the charm of pre-war Warsaw with modern design, created by an architect with the utmost attention to detail, very quiet.
It consists of a separate space to relax with a coffee and sleeping.
- kitchen furniture with a two-burner hotplate, refrigerator
- a seating area with sofa, and two adjustable seats
- annex bedroom with a double bed 140x200
- bathroom with rain shower
- separate toilet
- TV, Wi-Fi
The apartment is located in a very good communication point, from where you can quickly get to the Old Town, Central Station or Chopin Airport.
- Washing machine
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen
Availability calendar and prices
Sabine 5.0 08/09/2015
Wir wurden vor Ort umgebucht weil unser Appartment verkauft wurde! Das wurde uns erst vor Ort mitgeteilt, obwohl das Appartment schon länger verkauft war.
We were rebooked local because our apartment was sold! This we were told only after we arrived, although the apartment was sold long time ago.
Albert 1.0 04/20/2015
WE arrive to Warsaw thinking that everything was Ok and when we call to the apartment they said to us that the apartment was cancelled and there was not options to book any apartment. Nobody adviced us that the apartment was not available.
Hussain 5.0 09/10/2015
Thank you for hosting us. We did indeed have a good time and enjoyed our stay at the flat.
However, just a couple of issues you should know as my feedback:
- Two out of the four gas burners were not working! We called but no one came to fix them!
- The map on the website is not correct!
- You need to give the guests at least two sets of the keys as it was difficult for me and my wife to be out on different times.
- The bed mattress needs to be of a better quality as it is very soft and not comfortable to sleep on!
Other then that all is good. The location is very good and the area is very nice, green and quite.
Once again, thank you and hopefully we will rent from you again because we visit Poland every year for the summer as my wife's family lives there.