Character 4 Bedroom "Colombage" House with Double Garage set in almost 2,000 sqm of enclosed gardens with far reaching stunning views. The Villa is located in the department of Calvados in Lower Normandy (Basse-Normandie) in north western France. 15 km from the delightful Deauville-Trouville coast and less than 2 hours from Paris, right in the heart of the Pays d'Auge known for the beauty of its pastoral landscape and pretty valleys.
The Villa is approx 100 sqm and comprises the following:
1- On the Ground floor:
- Entrance Hall with fitted cupboard.
To the left
- Double bedroom with exposed beams
- Shower room, wash basin and WC adjoining the bedroom
- Large Living space which includes a dining area and a small lounge with a beautiful wood burning stove and exposed wooden beamswith fully tiled light floor.
- Fitted Kitchen with exposed beams and tiled floor and doors opening on to the terrace
2- On the First Floor:
- Carpeted Landing Area
- 3 double bedrooms with exposed beams, one of which is accessible from the kitchen with a small stepladder and a large double bed sofa
- Family Bathroom with separate W.C.
- Shady Pergola terrace
- Double Garage
- Large Gardens of 1,930 m² with far reaching stunning views
- Panoramic view
- Free parking
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer