A shared room in a 40 years old building, with a Maracaibo´s Lake wonderful view, with modern amenities and eclectic charm! A fantastic location nestled between Maracaibo´s Gourmet Zone, “La Vereda del Lago” Park and Maracaibo´s downtown.
This apartment has all the Maracaibo charm you are looking for, and with all modern upgrades. Situated perfectly between exciting Maracaibo Gourmet Zone, “La Vereda del Lago” Park and unique Maracaibo´s Downtown, you can explore and experience Maracaibo comfortably and in style! Enjoy a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a cold beer at the living room with a Maracaibo Lake beautiful view. Or just walk inside to your shared room to relax, talk with your roommates, take a nap or read a book.
All guests will have access to the living room, shared bathroom, kitchen and dining room.
We enjoy meeting all of our guests, but we respect their privacy and space as well. Please feel free to interact with us as much, or as little as you'd like.
There is NO hot water at the apartment.
We do not have washer and dryer machine, but we can take you to a laundry place.
Maracaibo has problem with water, so we ask our guest to use water consciously.
We offer complimentary natural organic herbal soaps and shampoo!
And if you want to be in touch with us, while you are visiting the city by your own, we can borrow you a basic cellphone, so you can call us if you have any question or an emergency. A deposit of 30$ is needed.
-Our apartment is located only a few minutes (by car) from the vibrant and exciting Carabobo Street, so many fantastic eateries, pub´s, bars and Discos are accessible by foot.- Close to incredible restaurants, bars & Discos, coffee shops, shopping, museums, water park and parks.
- Two blocks from public transportation that will take you through most interesting places in the city and drop you downtown before you notice it! There are 2 taxi lines if you prefer something quick and safe.
- Close to “La Fina” and “La Ruzzeria”, 2 big supermarket where you can find everything to cook a delicious dinner or buy something to drink.
- Beautiful “La Vereda del Lago” Park is just ten minutes away (walking) full of jogging trails, tennis/ football courts, rent a bike, playgrounds for an afternoon picnic or morning jog, all of this beside Maracaibo Lake.
-We live just a short 15 – 20 minute drive from “La Chinita” Maracaibo's International Airport (MAR) and 10 minutes from “Maracaibo Bus Terminal”. We are also located about 5 - 10 minutes from downtown Maracaibo by car.
We offer complimentary Tours in Maracaibo and its surroundings, like:
-Maracaibo City Tour (Donwtown)
-Maracaibo at Night – Carabobo Street Night Life (only Fri & Sat)
-Rafael Urdaneta Bridge, Altagracia Port and Cienaga de Los Olivitos.
-Ride in a boat at Maracaibo Lake at night. (Fri & Sat)
-El Mojan, San Carlos Castell and Zapara Island.
-Cacique Nigale Cliffs and Sinamaica Lagoon.
We have more places to show you, so don't think to much and visit Us in Maracaibo.
- Check Out: 11:00 & Check In: 14:00. If you arrive early, or travel at night, we can take care of your stuff at your convenience.
- Please clean your own dishes
- Please respect our neighbors, we appreciate quiet time after 11 pm.
- No smoking indoors
- No pets under any conditions
- People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- No housekeeping service provided. Towels and linens are provided.
- All of the units or apartments are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises.
-The room has a small safety box for each guest, for your personal belongs (passport, money, jewels and personal electronic devices). The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Air conditioning
- Panoramic view
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room
- Airport transfer