*Updated as of March 1, 2016
We've recently remodeled the studio unit to include a new kitchenette. Guests have their own private entrance, private bath, and gated parking. The space--the living/sleeping area and bathroom--is approximately 300 sq. ft.
We are right in the heart of Hollywood, located in a quieter part of the neighborhood, just one block south of Sunset Blvd. We have a Walk Score of 94 out of 100--so many food choices and places to go nearby on foot. You also don't have to worry about finding parking (no parking permit necessary!) since we have a gated backyard you can park your car at.
- complimentary WiFi
- full sized bed
- window A/C and small portable heater
- small refrigerator, microwave, basic coffeemaker, 2 burner electric stove, cooking basics (salt and pepper, cooking utensils, small frying pan), cups, plates, and utensils
- bathroom basics - hand soap, tissue rolls, towels
BEFORE REQUESTING TO BOOK, PLEASE READ THE RULES ENTIRELY:
Please keep in mind that this is a homestay, and is in no means a hotel. This studio is a part of our home in which both my mother and I have painstakingly put time and effort to make it a great stay for our guests. To ensure that both parties will be on good terms, please read the following.
Please have a photo showing your face, a description, and verifications.
The studio is for registered guests only — no visitors please
Indicate the accurate number of guests
A child, regardless of age, counts as a guest
The person booking must be the person staying
This unit is for 2 guests max only
If you have a 2nd guest, please provide their full name
Then indicate what time you'll most likely be checking in
WHAT WE RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD BRING
- toiletries (shampoo and/or conditioner, bubble bath soap, etc.)
- if you want to cook or if you're reserving a long trip, bring your ingredients (oil/butter) and some groceries that can fit in a small refrigerator
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Pets live here
- Bed linen