I look forward to welcoming you to my gorgeous private room in london!
All guests will have access to the Internet,Wi-Fi,Kitchen ,washer-dryer and my beautiful garden!
Location wise :
- The property is just 5 minutes walk from EXCEL Exhibition Centre,
- 7 minutes away from Canary Wharf-City Centre with many shops, restaurants and bars- by Docklands Light Railway and less than half an hour from Central London by Jubilee Line. Very convenient public transport.
- The nearest DLR station is only a minute away from the house.
- London Arena is only 2 stops away (less then 7minutes) and soon it will be reachable by a special cable - lift, buildings works not completed yet - looks really attractive!
- very close to London City Airport - 5 minutes by taxi
This is truly a quite and safe area of London.
There is a beautiful lake very close by ideal for walks, restaurants, bars are all within walking distance of the property !
There is a lovely rear garden to relax when sunny, and where smokers can have a cigarette.
- Washing machine
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Marc 5.0 stars 11/11/2014
Very conveniently located next to DLR station and Excel Exhibition center. For me it was just perfect. Elena is a great host and does everything the guest feels like at home. She does a great job! Thanks.
Deborah 4.0 stars 07/28/2014
The place itself was light and clean with a private bathroom, kitchen and a comfortable bed. For one person it was more than enough. Since I went daily to a conference in the O2-arena, the location was perfect for me!
Surely there are better locations in London, but there are also more expensive. You can reach London city within 30 minutes or so, this is possible even by late hours. If you are okay with this, Elena's place is a good choice.
Deborah 5.0 stars 07/28/2014
Elena is probably the friendliest host I've ever had! She even provided breakfast every morning. I felt absolutely welcomed and I wish her only the best for the future!