MILANO CENTRAL TOWN - ACADEMIA AREA - Corso BUENOS AIRES
> 15 meters from UNDERGROUND (MM1 and MM2 LORETO stops).
DESCRIPTION: The apartment consists of: - a hall with parquet flooring, wardrobe and wall mirrors - the entrance leads into the cozy living/night area, also with wood floors, consisting of:
- a functional kitchen wall - a sitting area furnished with soft cushions and futon: you'll can to watch TV or relaxing reading a good book
- lunch/dinner area with a table for 4 people
- sleeping area with double sofa bed
- the living room has a wide window overlooking the inner courtyard of the building: the fortunate position that gives to home a lot of peace and quiet, despite this home is in one of the most central areas of Milan
- one of the two cars places you see in the picture is exclusively licensed to this apartment
- the entrance also leads into the bathroom, equipped with shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Also the bathroom has a large window.
COMFORTS & EQUIPMENTS: The kitchen wall is complete of furniture, appliances (fridge, freezer, stove with 2 plates), pots, cups, glasses and cutlery. The parquet floor, the harmony of the furnishings, the soft light illumination system, batik wall and the favorable exposure to natural light make this apartment a place of refuge and of completely relax. Silence and discretion are his other features. At the guests disposal: air conditioning, TV color LCD, Freeview, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer, iron, kitchen linens (placemats breakfast, tablecloths, towels), bath linen (sheets and towels) and bed linen (parure sheets, blankets , pillows and duvet covers). Security door.
AROUND & SERVICES: Located in a very central fashionarea of Milan, the apartment is located in a n elegant building to 2 minutes by subway to the Duomo. Every type of transportation (many bus stops, 2 of the subway lines, buses, trams, trolley buses) is located within 50/150 meters from home. A short walk to nearby shopping area, gym, solarium, supermarkets, beauty salons, bars, restaurants and traditional markets. Easy to get to the railway stations of Porta Genova, Cadorna, Garibaldi, Central and Lambrate.
- Air conditioning
- Suitable for events
Pay per use
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 1 review from partners.)
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
XIAOSONG 5.0 stars 09/28/2013
Thank you, Alessia and Giorgio, for your flat! We enjoyed our time in Milano - a beautiful city very well. I will come back!!