Near Central London - Beautiful apartment with luxury touches at a fantastically affordable price near Central London and the most popular attractions. Accommodates up to 7 guests. FREE BROADBAND INTERNET.
The fabulous price is for the WHOLE APARTMENT and includes all cleaning charges and taxes. PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR SEASONAL / SPECIAL PRICING
Being close to Central London and having a Tube Station a few minutes walk away, makes the apartment an ideal base from which to explore London - with all major attractions within easy reach - for example:
• Just 5 stops to British Museum
• Just 6 stops to Oxford Street and Covent Garden
• Just 7 stops to Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace
• Just 8 stops to Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and The London Eye
• Just 9 stops to Tower Bridge and The Tower of London
• Just 10 stops to The Natural History Museum and The Science Museum
1) The Apartment
A modern, very stylish apartment with a large private garden. Close to Central London (3 stops on the Tube), the apartment and location offer comfort and convenience with a touch of luxury. It is an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
The apartment is beautifully refurbished to a high standard in neutral tones with bold splashes of colour, solid oak flooring, and lovely lighting features. Great for families, groups, and business purposes.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 7 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with all modern conveniences.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each tastefully decorated and furnished with a faux leather double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – beautiful with simple chic decor and complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a large faux leather sofa-bed (seats 3), two faux leather ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with luxury glass basin and fabulous “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck (perfect for lazy breakfasts, barbeque lunches and relaxing evening drinks), complete with benches, 4 garden chairs, glass table, and parasol.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
London is not car-friendly and we recommend that guests travel to, and around, London by public transport. London roads are congested and there are parking restrictions on the roads around the apartment and in most parts of London and especially the centre. The parking bays on Beaconsfield Road are restricted during the hours of 8:00AM to 6:30PM on Mondays-Saturdays. Guests may park in these bays from 6:30PM to 8:00AM on Mondays-Saturdays and all day on Sunday but cars parked in the bays outside these times are subject to fines, clamping, and / or towing and any resulting fines & fees are the sole responsibility of the guests.
There are private parking places (like personal driveways and garages) available close by the apartment that advertise on parking websites such as www.justpark.com, www.yourparkingspace.co.uk, www.parkonmydrive.com and www.pocketparking.co.uk which can be pre-booked on-line, and parking places may be available quite close to the apartment if you book in advance.
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
Please note that a £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Dagmar 5.0 stars 08/13/2015
It was a pleasure having Saiful as host. He was very supportive, friendly and gave many valuable pieces of advice regarding travelling in London and sightseeing. We as a family of five would higly recommend Saiful to future guests.
Christina 3.0 stars 06/10/2015
The Garden where ist for outsite sitting was very dirty, even their is a cat that and the cat use the gaarden a a toilet. this was n ot so nice....
Stefan 5.0 stars 10/05/2016
Die Wohnung war -wie vom Vermieter vorher beschrieben- für 7 Leute sehr eng. Optimal ist sie für 4 Erwachsene und evtl ein Kind. Sehr gut erreichbar von der U-Bahn Station und mit sonniger Terasse fürs Frühstück eine gute Adresse für den Kurztrip nach London. Sehr ruhig gelegen und somit perfekt zum Schlafen.
Christina 4.0 stars 06/10/2015
the Service to get the key for the appartment was good even the depossit was very quick.
Stefan 5.0 stars 10/05/2016
Sehr netter und freundlicher Gastgeber! Kann ich nur empfehlen.
Angelika 5.0 stars 04/06/2016
Der Gastgeber kümmert sich sehr darum, dass es dem Mieter einfach gemacht wird und alles ohne Probleme und Schwierigkeiten geht - total komplikationslos! Auch für Rückfragen stand er immer zur Verügung.