Near Central London - Beautiful apartment with luxury touches at a fantastically affordable price near Central London and the most popular attractions. Accommodates up to 7 guests. FREE BROADBAND INTERNET.
The fabulous price is for the WHOLE APARTMENT and includes all cleaning charges and taxes. PLEASE CHECK CALENDAR FOR SEASONAL / SPECIAL PRICING
Being close to Central London and having a Tube Station a few minutes walk away, makes the apartment an ideal base from which to explore London - with all major attractions within easy reach - for example:
• Just 5 stops to British Museum
• Just 6 stops to Oxford Street and Covent Garden
• Just 7 stops to Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace
• Just 8 stops to Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and The London Eye
• Just 9 stops to Tower Bridge and The Tower of London
• Just 10 stops to The Natural History Museum and The Science Museum
1) The Apartment
A modern, very stylish apartment with a large private garden. Close to Central London (3 stops on the Tube), the apartment and location offer comfort and convenience with a touch of luxury. It is an ideal base for exploring London's tourist attractions or for doing business in this remarkable city.
The apartment is beautifully refurbished to a high standard in neutral tones with bold splashes of colour, solid oak flooring, and lovely lighting features. Great for families, groups, and business purposes.
• Sleeps from up to maximum 7 people (2x double bed, 1x double sofa-bed, and 1x single sofa-chair on request)
• Equipped with all modern conveniences.
• Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms, each tastefully decorated and furnished with a faux leather double bed and plenty of storage for clothes, complete with lamps and mirror.
• Reception room / lounge – beautiful with simple chic decor and complete with large LCD TV with digital TV channels. Furnished with a large faux leather sofa-bed (seats 3), two faux leather ottomans (seat 4), glass dining table and 4 dining chairs.
• Kitchen – open-plan to the lounge and equipped with hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, and washer/dryer.
• Bathroom – equipped with luxury glass basin and fabulous “waterfall” glass tap, bath with shower attachment, and toilet.
• Garden – with HUGE timber patio deck (perfect for lazy breakfasts, barbeque lunches and relaxing evening drinks), complete with benches, 4 garden chairs, glass table, and parasol.
• Cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, clean bedding, and towels are all provided.
2) Transport links
Seven Sisters has excellent transport links including a Tube (Subway) Station on the Victoria line, a Railway Station, and numerous bus routes some of which are 24 hour night buses. The apartment is just 7½ minutes walk to Seven Sisters Tube Station, and from there the whole of London is within easy reach including:
• King’s Cross Station (transport hub) - 3 stops (10 minutes ride)
• Holborn (for British Museum) – 5 stops (16 minutes ride)
• Camden Town Station (for the World-famous Camden Lock Market and the shops of Camden High Street) – 5 stops (21 minutes ride)
• Oxford Circus Station & Covent Garden (World-famous for shopping) – 6 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Leicester Square & Piccadilly Circus (great for London’s West End theatres & cinemas) – 7 stops (20 minutes ride)
• Green Park Station (for Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park) – 7 stops (18 minutes ride)
• Liverpool Street (for London’s financial heart and Petticoat Lane Sunday Market) - 7 stops (25 minutes ride)
• Charing Cross Station (for Trafalgar Square and St James Park) – 8 stops (22 minutes ride)
• Westminster Station (for Big Ben, Parliament Square, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, London Aquarium) – 8 stops (26 minutes ride)
• Tower Hill Station (for the iconic Tower Bridge and the Tower of London) – 9 stops (30 minutes ride)
• South Kensington Station (for Natural History Museum and Science Museum) – 10 stops (28 minutes ride)
3) The Area
Seven Sisters is a very colourful, vibrant, cosmopolitan area which gives visitors a real taste of the great metropolis which is London. Close to Central London so all the London attractions are in easy reach, and yet with the feel of a real community, Seven Sisters is blessed with a plethora of local facilities within easy reach of the apartment, including:
• Tesco supermarket (just 8 minutes walk)
• Numerous other grocery shops, butchers, fishmongers, bakers (including the famous Greggs chain), and convenience stores (from 3 minutes walk)
• ATM machines & Post Office (4 minutes walk)
• Numerous pubs, bars, restaurants and fast-food outlets to suit every taste, many open until very late (from 3 minutes walk)
• Modern leisure centre including gym, swimming pool, steam & sauna, courts for squash, badminton, volleyball, basketball, and much more (5 minutes walk)
• High Road Wood Green – very large shopping centre with hundreds of stores and large shopping mall, ideal for buying branded clothes, jewellery, cosmetics, electronics, mobile phones, toys, etc. and just a short bus ride away (just 1.5 miles / 2.4 km)
• Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Church – 7 minute walk
- Islamic Community Centre – 4 minute walk
- Synagogue – 17 minute walk
Please note that a £100 security deposit is required which will be fully refunded when you leave subject to there being no damage or contravention of House Rules.
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Dagmar 5.0 stars 08/13/2015
It was a pleasure having Saiful as host. He was very supportive, friendly and gave many valuable pieces of advice regarding travelling in London and sightseeing. We as a family of five would higly recommend Saiful to future guests.
Christina 3.0 stars 06/10/2015
The Garden where ist for outsite sitting was very dirty, even their is a cat that and the cat use the gaarden a a toilet. this was n ot so nice....
Stefan 5.0 stars 10/05/2016
Die Wohnung war -wie vom Vermieter vorher beschrieben- für 7 Leute sehr eng. Optimal ist sie für 4 Erwachsene und evtl ein Kind. Sehr gut erreichbar von der U-Bahn Station und mit sonniger Terasse fürs Frühstück eine gute Adresse für den Kurztrip nach London. Sehr ruhig gelegen und somit perfekt zum Schlafen.
Christina 4.0 stars 06/10/2015
the Service to get the key for the appartment was good even the depossit was very quick.
Stefan 5.0 stars 10/05/2016
Sehr netter und freundlicher Gastgeber! Kann ich nur empfehlen.
Angelika 5.0 stars 04/06/2016
Der Gastgeber kümmert sich sehr darum, dass es dem Mieter einfach gemacht wird und alles ohne Probleme und Schwierigkeiten geht - total komplikationslos! Auch für Rückfragen stand er immer zur Verügung.