Super comfy sofa bed in a bright and spacious (16m²) living room.
The room closes and will be all yours at night. Both my flatmate and I have our own bedrooms.
The sofa bed was bought this year and is really comfortable (I fall asleep in it all the time).
There is a clothes rack with hangers in the room.
Besides the living room, you'll have access to the fully equipped kitchen, bathroom (with bathtub) and separate toilet.
You'll share the apartment with my roommate, my awesome cat Arthur and myself.
Several books and brochures about Brussels and Belgium are at your disposal in the living room.
Bath towels and bed sheets are provided.
Wifi available of course.
Use of washing machine and dryer possible for an extra fee of 10€ (ask me before using it).
Food and drinks are not included.
The apartment is spacious and located at the top floor of a small building in a safe and quiet residential and cosmopolite area. 15 min from the city centre and 200m from Belgica metro station. Tram and bus in front of the door (Vanderstichelen). There are also night busses in the weekend.
Hiring bikes station (Villo) nearby.
It is located where the locals live, not in a touristy neighborhood.
There are supermarkets, snacks, bakeries and restaurants within a very short walking distance (don't hesitate to ask me if you need more info !).
There are quite a few interesting things to do and to see in the area depending on what you like :
- Koekelberg Basilica : large Art Deco cathedral with a great view of Brussels
- Atomium : probably the most famous landmark of Brussels
- Osseghem park
- King Baudouin Stadium : our national stadium
- Mini-Europe : miniature park with reproductions of famous European monuments
- Océade : water park
- Brussels Expo : biggest convention and exhibition centre in Belgium
- Royal Greenhouses of Laeken in the park of the Royal Palace of Laeken (only open three weeks a year around April-May)
- Tour & Taxis : large formerly industrial site that hosts many different events (such as Couleur Café festival in June or July) and exhibitions
- Magasin 4 : great venue for alternative music
- De Vaartkapoen : another nice music venue
- Musée-Maison René Magritte : the house where he used to live, now a museum
- Laerbeek wood
- parc Roi Baudouin and parc de la Jeunesse
- Pets live here
- Hair dryer