In a building of historical interest, I rent a traditional Neapolitan apartment overlooking the Archaeological Museum.
Completely renovated, equipped with fine furnishings and provided with every comfort, it's ideal especially for families.
If you want to spend a holiday between museums and monuments of Naples, I rent an apartment with a character, located next to the National Archaeological Museum. The apartment is on the 2nd floor (with elevator), it is wide (over 110 m2) and furnished with unique pieces from the Neapolitan tradition. It consists of an entrance, a large living room with sofa bed, a bedroom (plus a fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms).
Equipped with every comfort, it is ideal for a family.
Guests have access to the whole apartment.
We provide clean towels and bedding as well as free WIFI.
The neighborhood enjoys a strategic position, indeed, it is only a short walk from the main museums and attractions of the city and within a few minutes walk you can find many bars, restaurants of all kinds, pizza places, supermarkets and anything else you might need.
- 0 meters from nearest metro station (Museo - Linea 1)
- 300 meters from Cavour metro station (Linea 2)
- 1,6 Km from Central Station
- 2,3 km from the port (where you can get ferries to Capri, Ischia and Procida)
- 5,6 km from the airport.
Other things to know:
An extra charge will be applied for late check in:
- 10€ after 8PM;
- 20€ after midnight.
- A security deposit of 150€ is collected at check-in. Upon check-out, you’ll receive the deposit back, once everything is OK.
- Air conditioning